Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
A friend who has an earned doctorate says that the more education that we complete, the more we know that we don't know much. The more we come to know about God, the more we know that we've not come close to exhausting all of who He is. This realization w/ our humility creates praise like water & heat creates steam. It's just what happens when the 2 meet. W/ everything we've come to know about God, we've come to know how much we don't know about who God is in full. This reality bows us before God in awe & adoration Isa 40:25 "GRACE"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

hth posted:

clicked

How do you feel friend?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

hth posted:

was i supposed to read it too god this is so hard

Choose your own path my child.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Did any of y'all even read the OP, I feel like y'all didn't read the OP.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
For all the rude posters itt, an apple is good for us but dipping it in candy makes it good to us but bad for us. There's a fundamental truth that we as believers have to come to accept before we can live in this world free of unwanted consequences & that truth is "it's possible for things to be good to us & bad for us at the same time". Eve looked at the tree that was "bad", destructive beyond the surface & saw that it was "good", desirable & pleasing in the now. Many of us wake up in a day to face the reality of days past to then see that some bad is wrapped in good wrapping paper but exist to destroy us Col 3:2 "GRACE"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

OctoberBlues posted:

I skip all smash it posts in the bible format, I do pray for you daily though.

Deny me if you wish it doesn't make what I say less true

• Locked thread