Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

Ahmed Angel. I figured I should make up for that horrifying Tumblr I posted earlier.

Serge Painsbourg has a new favorite as of 04:18 on Aug 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Imagining paying money for this magazine

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I never knew Ricky Gervais was atheist

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

I can see so little of this person, but what I can see truly frightens me.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

It's like a geoduck in human form!

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Serge Painsbourg posted:

Ahmed Angel. I figured I should make up for that horrifying Tumblr I posted earlier.

Holy poo poo

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature

EmmyOk posted:

I never knew Ricky Gervais was atheist

Are you kidding? He won't loving shut up about it

The man relishes in perpetual fedoradom

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

cash crab posted:

This extra detail makes the picture exceptional.

I just realized that I should show it to my friend the former bartender, who knew lots and lots and lots of drag queens. She knew everybody.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Serge Painsbourg posted:

would

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I got this ad the other day. Torrid really knows their market.

IamnotJoe
Jul 24, 2005
Maybe Steve.

Knormal posted:

I got this ad the other day. Torrid really knows their market.

So what did you buy from that collection?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Mildly Amusing posted:

Are you kidding? He won't loving shut up about it

The man relishes in perpetual fedoradom

:thejoke:

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

I'm pleasantly surprised that he has the little equality symbol

Waxmetal
Aug 8, 2005

Our final hero.
I used the fart noise in this video as my text alert for over three years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ymnEzQfO8A

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

So glad this thread is back

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

To be somewhat fair that was a couple years ago Boogie2988 did that and I'm sure he was doing his Francis character. I don't keep up with his stuff too much but I know he's legit lost a good amount of weight since then and has always seemed like a fairly decent guy otherwise.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Serge Painsbourg posted:

Here's a live one. The person behind this blog is either a sick pervert, a world-class parody artist, or both.

:nms::nws:http://realmorphs.tumblr.com:nws::nms:

new Silent Hill lookin' good

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

IamnotJoe posted:

So what did you buy from that collection?
I'll have you know I'm an overweight man, thank you very much :colbert:

It was on some link I followed from the Idiots on Social Media thread, so it was fitting.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Knormal posted:

I'll have you know I'm an overweight man, thank you very much :colbert:

It was on some link I followed from the Idiots on Social Media thread, so it was fitting.

yeah, form fitting

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Where is guy who makes furry sex dolls starting with a skeleton.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hihohe posted:

Where is guy who makes furry sex dolls starting with a skeleton.

including a skeleton makes it far easier to trap someones soul inside

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Looking at his size, I can understand why he's carrying a couple of Romulan meat forks on his shoulder.
Content:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

here instead of IoSM because that face gives me the same dejected sad feeling that this thread does

e:

:nws: https://67.media.tumblr.com/5cfc057fae8c3f0aeb6d91fff0ba777e/tumblr_ockv4xhKBc1qgh75xo1_540.jpg:nws:

cash crab has a new favorite as of 04:18 on Aug 28, 2016

Celery Face
Feb 18, 2012
expelliarmus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWe4xi5jsQM

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

i'm so happy this thread is back

Cicadas!
Oct 27, 2010

what's the deal with the frying pan watermelon in the background

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe

So what's the over - under on the wearer of this suit being male, female or my personal favourite option, an "[insert made up pronoun here]"

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Not sure if this is real

Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

Hihohe posted:

Not sure if this is real
I can't speak to that specific family, but there are a bunch of crazy people in the alternative medicine crowd who do all sorts of stuff with their own urine. Enjoy:
http://www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=109

quote:

I am back on UT after four year hiatus and feeling it's benefits. Tonight I took my first bath. I wasn't sure exactly how to do it.
I had a gallon jar of saved urine. About four days worth.

I started the hot water and dropped in some lavender, frankincense & peppermint. I did not want smell the urine or I would chicken out. It smelled awful!

Then, I dumped in the gallon jar (nose plugged) and hopped in the hot bath.

I soaked for about 20-30 min and rinsed my hair. Then hopped out, air dried and hit the sack.

Does this sound like a good way to do the baths?

quote:

I've read a few posts regarding the aged urine - for example that it can be used in enemas and for eye bathing. I've got v. bad eyesight (-12) but can see fine with glasses/contacts - though reading close up can be a problem.

Anyway there are multiple posts warning not to drink urine after around 15 mins due to pathogen and ammonia build up. So I wondered if especially the pathogen issue might cause problems, for example if there is a slight scratch on the eye surface. Some of the pathogens might come from the air, so will have no direct relation to the body. In this case I would wonder if it would be particularly good in an enema?

quote:

has anyone else had a problem with losing hair when massaging the scalp with urine ? i don't know if im doing my hair more harm then good with seeing hair fall out when i use it on my hair

quote:

I was expecting the worst, regarding taste, but I was prepared to soldier through because of the possible benefits. So, imagine how shocked I was, even after the first ingestion, that I actually liked the taste. I was shocked at how easy it was to drink the 6 ounces, and even was a little disappointed that I didnt have a little more. Sometimes I swish it around in my mouth to savor it as well as helping with gums, throat etc. I am thinking I might be a little weird in liking the taste so much, because I was not prepared for that. Public perception is that urine should not taste good. For the record, I have never drunk any urine but my own, so I dont have a true frame of reference to compare. I also don't want to think I now have some kind of perverted addiction. So, does anyone out there also like the taste? I'm thinking it might be my body telling me it actually needs the urine and can use it beneficially (the same way with healthy and good foods), otherwise, wouldn't it be so objectionable and nasty tasting that I would never want to drink it again? Also, how much per day is too much?Right now, I drink about 12-16 oz per day.

Welcome back, AUG thread! I missed you.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
what's up with his hands?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

oh man :smith:

Princess RALPH!!
Apr 28, 2009

"My spirit animal is a perpetually stoned wolf in a diaper!"

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I... used to go to that piercing place he works at. They had another guy there who would proposition girls at shows and conventions, but only after he found out they that were younger than 18.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpVXpCNFOSg

• Locked thread