Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Thanks GBS

Ratjaculation posted:

this kid is not a Nice Guy, and look how much pu$$ay he is wreckin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Slime posted:

I'm the girl desperately trying to curl up into a fetal position.

Jinkies.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone
Awkward and ugly.

quote:

My [36f] son [15M] threw and stomped on a xbox game he got for christmas because it was not the one he wanted. My husband wants to let it go

I have never been so pissed off in my entire life. My son crossed a line tonight my husband just wants to let it go. Like we're in loving frozen all of a sudden, just let it go he says, it's christmas he says.
My little step nephew was here, he was three years old. My brother married a woman that had a child from a previous relationship. He was showing them this toy he got from Santa. He has a broken foot so he was not walking around much and just sat next to his mom for most of the day. She is also pregnant with a girl at the moment so my brother was looking after both of them. One thing I will say is he treats Buck like his own.

My son wanted a video game called Titanfall. That's literally what he wrote on the paper black and white. There was no number in front of it, just titanfall. I went to EB Games and I asked for the game and the clerk gave me the game. I payed for it and I was on my way. He opened it and he threw it on the ground and stomped on it. An argument commenced and he stormed off to his room and yet again my husband leaps in to defend him. I punish him and then my stupid husband goes against everything I set in place.

My SIL turned to her son and said "Just do you know, Buck, if you did that to one of you're toys you would never see another one." I felt really embarrased help please.
TL;DR: Son stomped on video game because it was not the right one.

Nckdictator
Sep 8, 2006
Just..someone

Of course Brody wouldn't drink, look how poor Quint ended up.

• Locked thread