Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
"Hair that isn't brown or blond? What sort of heretical sorcerery is this?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Paladinus posted:

She's also married Hitler. Like, you have to be pretty hosed up to marry the person responsible for the Holocaust.

Not to mention all those people she gave typhoid fever. Is there no end to her evil?!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
A normal amount of hair is fine. Having Robin Williams live in your underwear is not.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

purple death ray posted:

Is there a length of hair that's OK? What governing body polices this? Are you in people's gooches with a ruler making sure nobody has a centimeter more bush than what's Normal?

Yes, actually. Sometimes my job can get a little hairy. :laugh:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Panfilo posted:

Pick they're all just closet pedophiles, obviously.

Hairless crotches, diaper fetishes, sticking stuff up butts, it all comes back to secretly wanting to molest children.

Pizzagate was real!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

oldpainless posted:

Is this sexual?

More like oldsexless

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Parental blocks aren't for kids, but for middle-aged and retired men.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
He's helping his mom work out. :unsmith:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

subpar anachronism posted:

At least... it's not a jug?

At first I thought it was to funnel exhaust into the cab to kill yourself. Then I looked again.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

That's actually not a bad cosplay.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I mean, sure, it's not made of magical hair in the form of skintight leather, but you have to be realistic about the budget and materials cosplayers have available.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

om nom nom posted:

Apparently I am a demented heathen. I later up my hands real good and use them to wash my face, armpits, balls, feet, taint, and b-hole, but the larger areas like torso and legs I just rub the bar over until I've worked up a good lather.

My girlfriend uses a loofah for body wash, I thought that's what they were for. I've never heard of anyone using a loofah for bar soap, that sounds really inefficient. Having to work the bar into a lather, and transfer enough it to the loofah for a thorough wash. I'll continue my demented, heathenistic washing strategy thank you.

Edit: While we're talking about bar soap, I use Irish Spring. I used to use the "moisture blast" one with microbeads, which I really liked a lot. I stopped using that when the whole thing came out about how bad those things are for the environment, that fish we're eating them or whatever, and now I use the original. Either way they smell great, and don't melt into liquid if not meticulously dried, which is apparently a thing.

How have you never heard of a wash cloth?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bibliotechno Music posted:

So...

How do you wipe your rear end in a top hat after a soap poo poo?

Why would you need to? It's self-cleaning.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Guy Goodbody posted:

Is it normal to wear a bra above the tits?

It is if it's a push-up.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

canyoneer posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEeFb9vByx8

My dad shared this with me in earnest, saying that he thought it was totally rad and look what a great job this kid does. :kiddo:

I'm so glad that Youtube wasn't a thing when I was a teenager, because I probably would have made a dozen of these videos and might die of embarrassment as an adult.

This guy rules, and your dad probably rules too.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

rydiafan posted:

1) No she's not. Zoom in on just her face to cut out this while derail and she's definitely not good looking.

Thank God we have goons who understand objective, scientifically verifiable beauty to argue with each other ITT. This is mega cool and not at all the worst.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

are fifab cis-genitalia the only thing that are banned from being AUG?

What?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PCOS Bill posted:

Why are leftists such disgusting degenerates at all times?

Ailes wasn't a leftist

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PCOS Bill posted:

Are leftists literally incapable of seeing degeneracy then?

What are you talking about? I clearly recognize that being a serial rapist like Ailes makes you a degenerate.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

neonbregna posted:

What about the ugly

She's out of your league, so what do you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

blarzgh posted:

Yeah, in this thread we only make fun of people for the right reasons.

This but unironically

• Locked thread