Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

kizudarake posted:

mommy blogger's signature photo.

Actual mommy blogger photos, Unphotoshopped and in natural light:

she's gonna eat that baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

hyperhazard posted:

He reminds me of that guy from Quebec that wrote those awful fantasy books and went to every con dressed as one of his characters. Then it came out in a previous thread that he was a child molester. I'm totally spacing on his name, but he had the same weird face and long hair.

Yes, that fellow who had the world's most distubing Kuzco cosplay, right?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Transmogrifier posted:

Yep and

is correct. If you have archives you should definitely try to find the Felsic Current/JF Bibeau threads. They're loving trainwrecks.

Thread 1: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3430675
Thread 2: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3458196

pictures:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

More Bibeau:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

wanna grab dat pussy

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Megabound posted:

Here's the aftermath of a hoarder and poop bottle collector:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY7m4KzYR4Q

Stay safe AUG thread.

what the gently caress

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Is it better or worse than Pokegirls?

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Ularg posted:

It depends, are you talking about the pokemon or the underage girls?

no I'm talking about... something else

Intoluene posted:

Much worse.

jesus

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Intoluene posted:

I'm assuming he's taking about the trend of drawing pokemon as women but now I'm not so sure :ohdear:

I am not. I'm talking about That Thing that came from but had to be removed from tvtropes.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Even with no insurance it's worth the debt to get your dick fixed and not die.

That's the best thing, he's Australian. If he went to the ER it would be completely free to get totally fixed, even if he had to stay as an inpatient.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Vladimir Poutine posted:

Mental health and dentistry (also relevant in this dude's case) are the only things that aren't free or heavily subsidised

Mental health care is subsidised but you first have to go to your GP for a MHCP and there's a cap on free visits per year. So he could also see a psychiatrist for free about his dick problems.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Arcsquad12 posted:

Oh poo poo, this is that crazy anime obsessed lady who put up a video of herself crying because her mom told her to take a shower. I'd recognize that chin anywhere.

I hadn't realised until I saw the Japanese in her sig and then I was like... nah it couldn't - ok yeah it probably is. Oh Pixyteri, shine on.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Fathis Munk posted:

E: uh actually I guess this one is :nws: for dido chair
http://i.imgur.com/c2M08jW.jpg

what loving idiot called this the pleasure throne instead of the bone throne

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Nuebot posted:

Wasn't the guy in charge of all the peddits just gradually revealed to be the creepiest person ever. It started with just "are free speach" but then people found posts talking about his under age daughter in law or something and then posts where he would give advice to other users on how to groom kids for maximum creepage.

yep

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

this is the funniest loving thing I've read on reddit

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

these all own, actually

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

gently caress god what why

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

SO DEMANDING posted:

ren fairs are amazing things

This is a perfect work of art

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Coucho Marx posted:

http://i.imgur.com/bOmBCJC?r

Images Documenting a Man's Loss of Faith

(edit: phoneposting is hard)

his reaction faces are legendary, but the real MVP of that episode was the moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0&t=2528s

that episode is full of AUG, of course

Lady in front is talking about how weight isn't a health issue. Lady in the back so smugly agrees... most disgusted looking person in this image works for the public health association. Hm. Weird. I wonder why she'd be pulling that face??

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Thank you I have been looking for this screenshot for years
you're a saint

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Breetai posted:

That screenshot is over 9 years old.

I remember it when it was originally posted.

gently caress I feel old.

same

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

green chicken feet posted:

a muscular pregnant woman.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

lmao

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

There's also a dude who has a rebel flag fursuit

he's pretty much this guy though:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

thank you

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

that's so weird that no woman wants to gently caress him

so weird

• Locked thread