Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

1:41 in before i had to stop. i long for death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

cash crab posted:

is that kurt russell

yes. it's Big Trouble in Little China, an awesome John Carpenter movie that incidentally provided inspiration for Mortal Kombat's Raiden.

Darth123123 posted:

So what's this video about? Didn't click

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

twistedmentat posted:

Probably the most obnoxious human being in the world

Second most obnoxious person on earth

Isn't this the same person?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

cash crab posted:

God has abandoned us because we are bad

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Solice Kirsk posted:

And this from a guy that would consider getting milked if I was moving to the Pacific Northwest.

milk in bags is a mostly Eastern Canada thing. you're not going to find a lot of places, if any, that sell milk bags in the pacific Northwest of Canada.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

poo poo, post the whole awkward moments video, it's solid gold: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRdcptG365I

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Sinners Sandwich posted:

I remember something came out about Pogo with him being an awful person that happens to make good videos but I can't remember what that is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vx3_2ks5qQ

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Wilfred Brimley's cousin???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

loving :lol:

• Locked thread