Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
Have a whole gallery: http://imgur.com/gallery/Qk7UI

There were many but I think this is my favourite from that gallery.

Some other stuff too. Maybe they were from here? I don't think so but everything blurs together. We can thank 4chan for these and we can thank SA for that place. Hail Satan.

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/MGdXBB2.jpg:nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Please enjoy the best finnish ad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Pgx-oKOo0

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Municipality candidate for True Finns. I assume that the mustache was mandated by the party to maintain certain level of standards.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Zipperelli. posted:

From the last page, but this can't be said enough.

I was out of work for almost a week after we had a 911 call for a "lift assist" (basically, someone fell and couldn't get up), and the patient turned out to be 780lbs, flopping on the ground like a fish. She couldn't get off the floor. She couldn't get up off the loving floor.

Yeah, gently caress all that body positivity and fat acceptance bullshit. Be healthy. Don't let yourself get to be almost a 1/2 ton. You'll inevitably gently caress up other people's livelihood's just like you hosed your own up.

350 kg :eyepop:

Honestly, at that point you probably should have just turned around and forwarded the case to a safe moving company, they got winches and platforms that can handle that kinda loads.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Then why don't Japanese companies promote a healthier lifestyle than "smoke like a chimney, drink like a fish, eat instant noodles because you're busy, and sleep 12 hours a week"? I'm not arguing with you, I'm legitimately curious. The business culture in Japan doesn't really leave much room for healthful living and for every article I see claiming Japanese companies are trying to change their crushing ways, there's very little evidence that anything is really evolving.

Just guessing but 'being fat' are probably seen as both moral failing and 'unjapanese' (assuming that sumo wrestlers aren't seen as fat, just huge). So punishing for fatness is both moral and patriotic.

On other hand working yourself to bone is admirable, even if the results aren't worth the cost, and the fact that it kills you slowly is just regretable cost of it all.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

This might be a cosplay but no button should be forced to go thro that.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

ToxicSlurpee posted:

It's entirely possible to encourage healthy habits without fat shaming.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I don't actually have any context for this.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Megabound posted:

You should come check out the incel thread in GBS

quote:

Parents should take responsibility to ensure their children's mental health and sex life (self.Incels)

submitted 9 hours ago by StAliaHarkonnen

First, parents should provide an opposite sex adopted sibling for their child to practice on from early years. They should not reproduce after having their first kid if the child is male because they can't ensure opposite gender offspring and potentially creating competition is like cucking their own firstborn.
However if they are open to abortions until they get the gender right then it's even better as two biological siblings having sex ensures positive reinforcement through doubled mutual genetic validation (by validating your sibling you validate yourself, plus your sibling validates you too.)
When kids are young and curious, parents should encourage experimentation rather than try to talk them out of it, and during puberty parents should provide alcohol, contraception and opportunity for sexual development.
To ensure relationship stability, the female child should be kept in isolation from outside influences.

If the male child is an extrovert normie who doesn't want to pursue relationship with his biological or adopted sister, such relationship should not be forced. I am only talking about encouragement here for those who need it. I would grant firstborn females the same right but their biological conditioning makes this unnecessary and useless. Women are not attracted to the idea od having a human being just for themselves (they are attracted to high demand men), and are in no need to be assisted with their sex life regardless of their mentality. Introverted and mentally ill women have no problem developing a sex life. So I am not being a misogynist here, only practical.

Finally in cases where it is impossible to provide a female for their son to practice on for various reasons, mothers should offer sexual services before their sons 20th birthday after which point mental damage becomes almost irreparable. The son can decline but should be aware that he has someone to turn to in time of need.

As for the worries that the father will be cucked, he was cucked in the moment his wife had a kid. It was a conscious decision that comes with accountability.

No one asked to exist. It was a decision made for us by people who then failed to provide us with the tools to manage to fight through the nightmare they put us in. People create life for frivolous and thoughtless reasons, and refuse to take responsibility for the consequences.
There is nothing good about life. The times humans can ignore this fact come through experiencing moments of closeness which culminate with sex, and create an illusion that maybe we are not completely alone. That safety and fulfillment create healthy and adjusted minds who go through the years in a better state. Parents have responsibility to ensure they are providing their offspring with the environment and the tools needed to minimize the damage theyve done out of their own stupidity and narcissism.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Hihohe posted:

Hes not waiting for the bus at the ACTUAL BUS STATION BEHIND HIM YOU IDIOT ITS RAINING

Future police.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Garrand posted:

I don't think that man was literally thrown anywhere at all.

You would be surprised just what can be accomplished by endless waves of disposable min wage employees.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

What Finland means to you?
Emilia Friman, 6: "Nothing"

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/PHCQAzE.jpg:nws:

Maybe this is a fake, who knows. I just want other people to experience it too.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Nothing triggers goons as fast as making fun of fat people.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Thin Privilege posted:

I'm a 4 or a 5 :(

Post the male one.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

She's specifically cosplaying as Kotori from Love Live! School Idol Festival.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1p5eNOsl7I

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I don't know.

Please respect your waifu, don't grope her on photos you plan on sharing.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I really like these images where people manage to hoverhand their waifus.

Pleb tier posters, garbage meme shirt, blue ribbon beer. loving normies.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

I have seen significantly more of these kind of shirts than I would have expected.

I hope you people like anime.

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/ywVFB7q.jpg:nws:
This is the worst. If you click it, blame yourself or God. I wasn't sure if I should link it at all but it certainly fits the Gross part and I want others to suffer it too.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

du -hast posted:

I honestly did not know that people actually had / used waifu pillows this seriously. I think I just didn't want to believe it.

No waifu no laifu.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

cash crab posted:

also: FASHION

https://www.eurweb.com/2017/03/vinny-ohh-man-spends-50000-become-genderless-alien/

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

KiteAuraan posted:

Hell, lore has a wall. Genn Greymane built one to ignore the massive war on his border and to cut of refugees from fleeing into Gilneas.

It did not end well.

Well, the wall was meant to save Gilneas from the undead plague. It worked perfectly for that. The werewolf infestation was entirely different thing.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

That story of the doll stealing crackfiend reminded me that it's not the first doll I have seen that has been abused pretty heavily. So I wonder what steps the brothel took to prevent their clients from living out their hooker stabbing fantasies and destroying the doll? Do you need to give your ID at the entrance?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

Do not click this link. This place is not a place of honor. No highly esteemed deed is commemorated here. Nothing valued is here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFPsiFomaK8

• Locked thread