Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

treiz01 posted:

Just wait till this guy hears about phrenology!

There's always retro-phrenology, where you adjust someone's personality and abilities by adjusting the shape of their skull. It provably works, too; if you hit someone over the head even just lightly, their personality is likely to change in the direction of "more irritable" and if you hit harder you may cause permanent alterations in cognitive capability, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

Crow Jane posted:

They work better on black dudes, IMO

A lot of fashion works better on black dudes. For some examples, see the whole of the 1970s.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

Megabound posted:

Then Derek Smart enters the scene and gives us and insane platform with a lot of visibility to strike out from.

Oh gods below, Derek Smart? I remember him from Usenet of old.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

hyperhazard posted:

So are hatchets and katanas the Aussie version of sawed off shotguns? Or is it just this weirdo?

In Norway we have this one dude who shows up every time one of these groups forms and is suddenly a spokesman; then the whole loving organization falls apart in bickering. One might think he's an infiltrator/saboteur but in reality he's probably a true believe who just also happens to be an incompetent shitmagician. Is this dude the antipodean equivalent?

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

cash crab posted:

I'm confused about the accusation that Hilary Clinton thinks she is above the law, but a guy obscuring his entire back window is not.

Consider how many vans etc. don't even have rear windows, there's no way they're legally required.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

Condoleezza Nice! posted:

Nonstop is a candy, not entirely unlike M&Ms.

Specifically very similar to the small nut-less M&Ms, just a little lenticular chocolate thing covered in variously-coloured candy shells. Most commonly eaten by the handful, or used to decorate cakes or gingerbread houses or things.

quote:

Because of course those fuckers have a Norwegian mcdonalds menu on their arm

That teenage genius is local to me, I remember he was in the local newspaper a couple of years back when he got that tattoo... to be more precise, it's an exact copy of the cash-register receipt from a time he was eating at the local McDonald's, IIRC he'd lost a bet with his friends and chose getting that tattoo as his punishment. Then after he'd been in the news once for that he went back to the tattoo parlor and let them make a copy of the tattoo-parlor receipt on the other arm (for free, IIRC) and got another 15 seconds of fame.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
As a father of three, I can tell any of y'all who may not be aware of this that pregnant bellies aren't really squeezable like fat bellies are, anyway.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

Kswizzle was the funniest, zombaby was the saddest.

Unless I misremember completely, it was the zombaby saga that got me to register. That was some hosed up poo poo.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

Stoatbringer posted:

How many sorts are there?

I can think of two sorts: The ones that suck, and 1980s Trouble.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

I think I can smell that couch through the Internet.

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

rydiafan posted:

Quoting this to stress that this isn't a joke. That is the literal point when she became a white supremacist.

Actual brain damage is, at least, on some level a valid excuse for going bugfuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groke
Jul 27, 2007

Bogan King posted:

Everywhere is a great place to be day drunk. If it isn't then you're not drunk enough.

This is true.

For reference, my youngest sister is a fresh medical doctor currently serving her residency in a small hospital out in the sticks. They get a fair amount of varied and interesting injury cases coming in; she told me of one dude who'd been so drunk (in the middle of a weekday) that he'd first somehow shattered his toilet bowl, and then tried to use it to sit on, resulting in deep lacerations and long shards of porcellain burying themselves pretty deep in gluteus maximus flesh. Even as they wheeled him into the hospital, though, he was having a better time than anyone else present, laughing and singing. He was drunk enough.

• Locked thread