Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Solice Kirsk posted:

I've never been to a Con. Is it any worse than dudes normally checking out girls in bathing suits/skimpy clothes?

When the girl is dressed up like a nerd character nerds feel a sense of entitlement to her attention/body that is slightly different than the normal entitlement guys feel towards women's attention/bodies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

How many hundreds of loads has that guy blown to that picture of him with that chick on top of him though. Like thousands depending on how long ago it was

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Hillary has been steadily evolving into Leslie Knope this entire election

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

That is some loving cenobite punishment box bullshit right there, gently caress that

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Does he have one, enormous tooth where his dick would be

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

goose willis posted:

Is there a furry whose teeth have all been replaced with pussies

that wouldn't work, they would need like a space on their arm with a perfectly spaced row of pussies (or buttholes) for this guy to bite. With another set on the underside too. Then they each connect to a separate reproductive system and get tooth pregnant

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

katie there is p. obviously making fun of teenage girls blog bios

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

OK fair, as long as we're on the same page. This is pyf, somebody is going to take everything at face value.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

This is that slippery slope the Republicans tried to warn us about for so long

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

cash crab posted:

:gonk:

Also:

gently caress, this is bumming me out.

Lmao he's married to a literal inanimate object and its still got to get away from him every now and then

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Cakefarts Carol posted:

imthe water stain on the drop ceiling tiles

im the buddha statue on the hallway table

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

Maybe it's me, but I think she's being facetious.

How would that be facetious, like what's the joke she's trying to make with that

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Who What Now posted:

"Spousal Rape isn't real" -PCOS Bill, somehow posting from the year 1845

"Don't Engage PCOS Bill" - Me, 2016

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

PYF burn from second grade

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Croccers posted:

Is this AUG? Is this a terrible burn? Is it a sly jab? :confused:

This rules actually

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Back when I had to stop at the local post office every day for work there was a regular there who was apparently trying to fit the entirety of the bible on her loving car windows

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Well driving an old/beat up car is cause enough to get pulled over. They'll find something if they decide you're going to get pulled over.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rough Lobster posted:

We need to nuke that man's head from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Fuckin' A, man

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Burt Sexual posted:

gently caress women.

That's the plan!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

DD/lg is a mutually beneficial relationship where the dude puts up with having to watch Disney Princess movies while his girlfriend drinks out of a sippy cup because he gets some rough kinky sex once the credits roll. It's like a dom/sub thing but with frilly dresses instead of black pleather

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Get married and have a kid. Then you get to deal with watching Disney and your kid drinking out of a sippy cup then banging your wife when the kid goes to sleep. Much less creepy imo.

way more expensive though

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

These guys rule, not sure why you're posting them in the AUG thread

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I'm the discarded flower in the gutter

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I know this thread has five or six more David Cameron jokes in it. Come on, guys, don't let me down.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

oldpainless would actually be appropriate in this case

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Toriel Vapes

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Probably got a consultant gig with Fox news

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

It would be really great if this thread would make fun of Ken Penders and not beat the Chris chan dead horse, or God forbid argue about who is "really" transgender and who isn't.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Sonic attracts extremely bad artists and uncreative people because the bar for entry is completely nonexistent. The official, canon games feature characters that are mostly pallete swaps of Sonic himself, and so making an "original character" is as easy as changing Sonic slightly and saying he's a vole named Terry or something. Your mary sue do not steal character fits in pretty well with the official characters. This attracts people who can't take criticism at all and who are also completely uninterested in actually improving.
You've also got the fact that the games have gone off the fuckin deep end over the last 20 years and filled the Sonic world with real human beings and a bunch of sappy drama, which just encourages over-indulgent wish fulfillment fanfiction and art. Like when Sonic 2006 is what Sega themselves is putting out there, every clown on deviantart is emboldened to fart out a tragic backstory full of dramatic moments to make themselves feel like a Serious Creative Person.
Ken Penders is one of these people who somehow got hired to do it for real. He started on the comic long enough ago that the online fandom wasn't obvious or well established like it is now and so he was able to slide this under everyone's noses for years.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

theflyingexecutive posted:

Autistic people learn art by repeating drawing something until they've mostly perfected. The minor variations fall into a common perception among autistic people that other people share extremely similar personalities and attributes. Then they will use Mario or sonic to explore creative or mature themes because it provides a safe place removed from their actual experiences.

I get the connection and the appeal to autistic individuals but I don't think you can blame the entire Sonic Fandom on autism, some of these people are just hacks who want to be artistic without any actual hard work.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Guy Goodbody posted:

Man, if dogs could talk

that one would be yelling "TETSUO!!!"

that was really pretty good

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Always been curious about prescription beer. What brand is it? Do you have options? Do companies provide it in exchange for free advertising? Is there just one brewery making hospital beer?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

im pooping! posted:

The serious answer is they don't write a prescription that says 'BEER' on it. In my case the doctor said not to stop drinking and prescribed lorazepam(which is when i learned lorazepam has zero effect on me whatsoever because i took 12 at once).

Yeah if you are able to leave the hospital and pick up a prescription for yourself that's not why prescription beer exists. If you were staying in the hospital for a few days or weeks and they don't want you to be detoxing the whole time they can write a prescription for beer. Of course you can just keep drinking whatever you have if you go home.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

AUG thread: fucks u hard

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I think I killed this thing in a Castlevania game, you have to hit the giant red crotch with holy water five times

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Post/username combo

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Trig Discipline posted:

I'm your grandma and I definitely do have a NES (nice elderly snatch).

:chanpop:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

At least somebody had a good time in 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Trig Discipline posted:

Oh yeah, wish your mom a merry christmas for me.

Holy poo poo

• Locked thread