Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I'm the bemused guy in the blue / white shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Leon Einstein posted:

People can do whatever they want with their body hair, but it is disappointing when you hook up with someone and discover that they have made zero effort to tame their pubes. Unkempt anything is unattractive.

I part my pubic hair and style it with a pomade, is that OK?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
oldmaneless

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

I am the pissjugs hiding on the floor.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Twat McTwatterson posted:

it says RARE sucks

the video game company rare.

it popped up on neogaf way back in like 2001 when microsoft bought rare

Maybe he likes his meat well done?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

More like a Fyrefestival "model"

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Hihohe posted:

Because you know someone would use it for fuckin'.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > AUG Thread: Fatmom left the rapist for the chewface dude

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

The Sexual Shiite posted:

I like dr bronner's bar soap.

This is the only correct opinion. It feels good, works great, smells great, and lasts a long time. The peppermint soap makes you feel like there's an invisible ghost in the shower fanning your nads with cool air when you soap them up.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wash clothes, like sponges, are just disgusting filth bombs that will make your entire shower smell like a stagnant pond. Use brillo. Like a man.

gently caress that. Just man up, lather up a leather belt and beat the gently caress out of every square inch of your skin.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

You'll know she's really horny if you stick your hand in and feel the sensation of a horse nuzzling your palm for a sugar cube. :pervert:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Sagebrush posted:

you are the first person I've ever encountered other than myself who is even aware of Letterkenny

I've started watching Letterkenny, it's pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Looks like she's got a geoduck in there

• Locked thread