Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
IIRC, Idlemaster also racks up game time even if said game's not installed. The dude got unlucky with his card drops, that's all.

I SAID THAT'S ALL and I refuse to believe any other possibility :smithicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Couldn't they have returned the game in exchange for the one he wanted?

EDIT: Instead of throwing a tantrum, I mean.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

quote:

MAN SHOT IN FACE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f7Gh-EABf0

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Intoluene posted:

Surprisingly, the one with the corset made me cringe the hardest. Jesus Christ, her bones must be hosed from the training she had to do to get in to a corset that thin.

Yeah, same here. Honestly, the other bodymod people don't look all that different from your garden variety sci-fi alien, but that woman's body is seriously unsettling in how utterly nonhuman it is. Did historical corsets get that bad?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Gorilla Salad posted:

This is a subforum where people were banned for begging a guy to stop eating soup made from huge chunks of lard.

If I remember right he had been to a doctor for a blood test and his cholesterol level test came back saying, "Please don't send us gravy."

:stare: Do you, or anyone else, have a link?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Anime has giant robots, therefore anime is good.

But seriously though, how the hell does the anime industry function? As far as I know, it's geared towards selling to a small, niche group of shut-ins with far too much money, hence the gradual gearing towards the weirder (which is good) and more hosed up (which is bad) end of the spectrum. How does it even survive like that?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

What in the name of gently caress is that thing?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Wheat Loaf posted:

Oh, yeah, I was going to mention fantasy metal as well. It's always fantasy metal.

Ah gently caress.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I'm not sure he's received proper medical care- I mean, how can we be sure his doctors did anything but eyeball the situation?

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

...I'd actually like that tie :ohdear:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Nutella on toast with a fried egg between them. tasty as hell, but I'll never have another so long as I live, because I want to live.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Guy Goodbody posted:

I think the meme is race-neutral

I'm sorry but these dudes rule

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Somfin posted:

Except for Tropers. No-one defended TVTropes.

You sure? I think I remember some people defending it way, way back when, before the real underbelly of the site emerged and I NOPE'd it out of the threads.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Eh, having a kink really tends to limit either your partner pool or your own experiences. If being a submissive Mercy helps consenting adults find each other, then more power to them.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Lime Tonics posted:

https://i.imgur.com/zvRA6AJ.gifv

front page of imgur, i don't get it.

Both their expressions are perfect :allears:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I followed a link from the Schadenfreude thread to this video, which has only cemented my opinion that Minecraft's multiplayer is not something mortals should ever trifle with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
He's actually 7000 years old, so it's okay.

• Locked thread