Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I HAVE SPELLS is the greatest Tom Hanks line of all time

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

My leg is itchy :stare:

It's good to see Zeus has a sense of humor

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Sometimes you get the green card, sometimes the green card gets you...

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

Why is this angry granma called Jared ? Also why is the name censored with some chick?

#TheHatLife

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Bogmonster posted:

You've heard of "gurning" right? According to Wikipedia, The English Dialect Dictionary, compiled by Joseph Wright, defines the word gurn as "to snarl as a dog; to look savage; to distort the countenance.

Anyway, here's some pictures from an article about the world gurning championship

Bitter beer face!!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Gross Dude posted:

What do you mean still? That was 6 years ago

He remembers those photos like it was yesterday . . .

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Dreddout posted:

This dude owns, and just wants to support bringing back real hip-hop.

Frankly I'm glad he's got so much support, the real hip hop's been gone for so long I thought no one would ever bring it back.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J76bawYo7bU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Radio Paranoia posted:

Why do you think he's building a hut out in the woods?

Uhhh check yourself buddy, it ain't a hut it's a lair, smdh

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

BrigadierSensible posted:

I just had a thought:

Given Bronies are called "Bronies", and lady Bronies are called "Pegasisters": What do these people call the actual target market for the show? IE What do the stunted manchildren with their fuckable plushies call actual fans?

Victims

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Frump?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Knormal posted:

Tara Strong's... a little weird. Not like in a way that would normally be bad enough to post in this thread, but just go through her Twitter, and especially watch some of the Vines. She just seems to get really into the characters she voices. And I think she's active enough online to be aware of the true nature of bronies.

https://twitter.com/tarastrong

Apparently she went to New York Comic Con cosplaying as Harley Quinn (who she voices), which is actually a pretty genius way of hiding in plain sight.

I'm sure she's probably just bonkers but getting the crazy super-dedicated fans on your side seems like a solid way to build job security

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Toast Museum posted:

Doesn't hurt to have a rabid fanbase, but she hardly seems like she needs it for job security. She's been pretty big in voice acting for some time; IMDB lists 462 acting credits, most of them voiceover.

There is no such thing as job security for voice actors, movie studios (where the real money is) consider them pointless and no amount of resume will keep your job when a show gets cancelled. Regardless she still seems like she's just a crazy person.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Who the gently caress took the pcitures then

Someone who either wasn't special or didn't want to enjoy it with her

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This would be perfect for robbing a bank

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

:nws: peak_white_trash.jpg :nws:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

InevitableCheese posted:

My god it has everything. A clip on lamp, cherry Pepsi, and an ankle bracelet.

Man how do you miss window blanket Tinkerbell, patron saint of trashy white ladies

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Dongicus posted:

http://www.love-shy.com/lsbb/index.php

you need to register an account for the love-shy forums, only way u can read it :/. There's some really funny poo poo there like they have a forum dedicated to having flamewars with other posters and its the stupidest kind of slap fight imaginable.

Do you not know about screenshots or something?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Anyone remember that home makeover show Trading Spaces? (Note: this is American slang for Changing Rooms, much like chips means knickers, etc.) I always used to wonder what would happen if the people on those shows hated the makeovers. Well, now I know:

https://youtu.be/-4pVZlRbwtw

This is so painfulllllll.

Wow this is purestrain rolled gold awkward. Those poor people

"..."

". . ."

"...it's...different . . ." :smith:

All punctuated with the wife's off camera sobbing because they didn't switch off her mic

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Who What Now posted:

Someone let me know when we shift focus back to dick teeth

Imagine eating corn nuts with dick teeth

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MISUHTo2NDs

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

A living troll doll

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Fashionably Great posted:

I have so many AUG stories thanks to this guy, it's great.

And you're not posting them because...?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I was expecting Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson to be giving another wrestler the Rock Bottom so hard that it prolapsed his butt.

I don't think he ever feuded with X-Pac

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

a classic

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

That is one fat toe

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

oldpainless posted:

You know what this is. You know what's behind the curtain but you have to look. You can't NOT know. But you already know what and you can't help yourself. It eats at you. Gnawing on your very thoughts until it can no longer be ignored.

I never noticed the knuckle tats

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

There's a southern breakfast place that opened near me and they serve pan fried biscuits with bacon jam. They will absolutely kill you dead if you eat it more than once a year (like most southern food) but they are loving incredible.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

CheesyDog posted:

I'm located in the US. I’m behind a VPN, posting from a throwaway account and changing the names of those involved.

The story begins at at 10pm. Having arrived at the con at 8pm and beginning our usual shenanigans we were yelling and talking to other con goers in different rooms off the balconies. The normie guests must have complained and there were men dressed up nicely walking in the parking lot with walkie talkies. At that moment the owner of the room walks in runs to the balcony joins in and yells some profanity at the men in suites not realizing until that moment it was the hotel’s security. They said something on their walkie talkie and we told him to run and hide amongst the sea of cosplayers (con had to have 2,000+ attendees).

Unfortunately they found him and came with cops to try to arrest him but as he did nothing wrong he was just kicked out. At that moment hotel management allowed me to put the room under my name but left my friends card there so the room would get charged. Where I had to hand my license so they can put my full name as the owner and then about 30 min later I went to the front desk explained the situation, showed them my license and received 3 new room keys because the owner left with all the room keys.

Fast forward until 4:40am. I had left the room, was completely exhausted went over to get some ice but got really sick and began puking and laid there by the machine. Now from 8pm to 4:40am I only had 6 tall boy PBR’s (what I told the officer) now they really aren’t the best beers to begin with so I fell ill and feeling weak passed out. I was found by security around 6:20am and taken to the lobby as I was groggy and couldn’t provide information. In the lobby I provided my info to the front desk and told them my name and said I was in room number #xxxx. The guy working desk and security told me that wasn’t my room and that’s when I became aggravated and told them it was, and that they were lying that the room isn’t mine. Earlier I gave my license to get the room under my name and even had 2 room keys in my wallet.

The security attempted to detain me and call police to come get me as they thought I wasn’t a guest at the hotel. The security team sat me down on a sofa and had guys covering both sides of the sofa so I wouldn't get up and go. Seeing no one was behind the sofa I jumped off the back and proceeded to walk to the room I told them I was in.

Of course one of them got uncomfortably close to me and I stopped in my tracks before I could bump into them. I told them I knew my room and that there was nothing they could do to me. They can’t detain me there. And I went around him and left to the room where they had Security waiting by the ice machine but I walked in the room with the key I had and laid down.

That’s when our room got a knock on the door and the security had an officer with them. Officer asked me what was going on and I explained to him that I passed out/fell asleep in the hallway and returned to my room. The security leader had a different story saying I had battered him by bumping him chest to chest and telling him “there was nothing he can do to me.” And that when I had climbed the sofa I mooned the security exposing my buttocks. I argued and asked for camera footage of this. The officer said he asked the lead for footage of this and of course they say they don’t have any cameras where the battery and mooning took place. Also when the officer asked the lead for security credentials the team had no official security license, nor did they have insignia or badge or uniform clearly showing he was a security officer. In my report it states when I answered the door I was in the exact room I said I was in to the lobby #xxxx, I did not appear to be overly inebriated and I was not slurring my speech when I spoke. But I did have a strong scent of alcohol and vomit.

Unfortunately I was arrested because of the aforementioned charges and taken to jail and put into safe booking because the distress of being arrested caused me to have an episode and I informed the officer on the ride to the prison that I was suicidal. But I didn’t resist arrest and was very cooperative throughout the whole ordeal. Later on my friends told me as I was being arrested the hotel kicked everyone out of the room since I was no longer there and proceeded to charge my friend's credit card (which he left on file) $400 even though there were no damages done to the room.

Only witnesses I have are my friends who saw me come in the room and go to bed unaware of the hassle the fake security team had been giving me. I asked for camera's and the hotel nor faux security could provide it (convenient for them huh?)

I also want to look if I can counter sue the hotel or faux security for the way they treated me, deceived/lied to me and the bad time and emotional distress they caused me along with financial damages. That's if I can.

TLDR: I am being charged with inappropriate misconduct in public lodging by xxxxx luxury hotel and battery by Mr. lying fake rent a cop who already had a grudge with my group. His faux security found me passed out covered in puke by the ice machine, they were attempting to detain me and I was being lied to by them when I told them my room was number xxxx and they kept telling me it wasn’t. Yet I was able to walk away from them and return to the exact room I said I was in. Got an officer called on me, security said I battered and mooned them, when asked for cctv footage they had none, no hotel guests witnessed the incident only witness is another guard who said he'll testify in court and it’s his security team’s word against mine.

Sure thing.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

RatHat posted:

^^^ The cat-boy Nazi is from an anime so it's not quite Nazi fetishism.

How on earth does this make it better?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

He's full of poo poo. "Most" marathon runners don't remove their loving nipples. As a matter of fact, I've never heard of anyone doing this solely because of running. They just put tape or pasties or something else over them to prevent chafing.

Well thank god you were here to set the record straight

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

Found the goon that was considering it...

The important thing is that you tried.

For content:

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Somfin posted:

On a non-videogame tangent, y'all gotta watch Tickled. It's a documentary by a New Zealand journalist investigating something that advertises itself as "competitive endurance tickling." It goes straight to hell by about minute ten and only gets more horrific from there.

Everybody should watch this loving insane documentary. It starts out so innocuous with softcore internet fetish videos and ends up in worldwide secret tickling cells.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Steve Shultz posted:

Thirded. It's a wild ride.
It's fantastic that the whole thing only came about because when the documentary maker made a polite inquiry about their quirky sounding sport the company responded by being super aggressive and homophobic to him.

It's amazing how it pulls such a 180.

Start:
"Haha, what an odd company, I'll give them a call, see what's up."

End:
"OH MY GOD IS THE LAUGHTER COMING OUT OF THE VENTS!?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Kay Kessler posted:

As long as we're talking about AUG goons: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3722560&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

As summary:

A guy complains his son has mental problems and hates him.
It's revealed he had been pretty much abusing his kid.
He claims he can't just not beat his kid because he's from Alabama and he knows other parents who are worse.
He's a ridiculous control freak who installed surveillance equipment in his house so he could spy on his children.
He obviously hates his son because he reminds him of his ex.
He's a complete womanizer who does not hide his escapades from his kids.
He has a clear disdain for authority figures, acted like an rear end in a top hat to his son's teacher when she brought up him having problems, and refuses to obey laws that he doesn't think are fair.
CPS paid his home a visit and he refused to let them in because how dare they tell him how to raise his children.
Webdog did his thing and posted photos showing that he was a short pudgy dude and the bike he bragged about having was a tiny motorcycle.
He still doesn't think he did anything wrong.

Was this the goon who beat his kid because the kid 'stole' an apple out of the fridge or was that someone else?

• Locked thread