Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Gorilla Salad posted:

Wait, this guy's got an Asian waifu fetish but lists them as having less attractive faces and eyes?

'objectively' lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Deified Data posted:

There should be a rule that the only men allowed to get squicked by hairy women are 100% hairless themselves, with mandatory photo evidence.

Naw. There should be a rule that people can like what they like and dislike what they dislike.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Richard Bong posted:

I'm not sure what I am looking at.

The streak of turqoise hair is your hint.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

That's an innie.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Mad Hamish posted:

I have never met this person but this single image tells me everything there is to know about him.

Female characters in games are the cancer that is feminism? Good Lord, this goes all the way back to choosing Princess Toadstool in Super Mario 2.

His stupid face is literally the male counterpart to the feminazi copypasted up in the corner. He could not have any less self awareness.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Is this guys personal chef some rando who convinced him he was? Or an actual chef who found out he likes McDonald muffins and tells him he chefed them up? Or lying about having a personal chef.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

The idea of somebody tricking him into thinking they're his personal chef and then just buying him McDonald's and overcharging him for it is funnier, though.

Yeah, buying 25 McDonald's at the start of the week and putting them in tupperware is too good.

I mean if I was a personal chef and a techmoney millenial that knows nothing about food and likes mcdonalds taste hired me. I might make no effort and storebought marinate some chicken buy some mcdonalds and premade salad and get Fuckin paid.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Hefty
Hefty
Hefty
Hefty
Hefty
Hefty
Hefty
Hefty
Hefty
Hefty
Hefty
Hefty

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

I clicked on this intending to leave a 'would' post.

But I cant even do that ironically. Nms is 'not my style' in this case.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

:catstare: da fug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

Bacontotem posted:

Dark Souls bosses are getting weird.

Dark Souls
Bloodborne

• Locked thread