Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Looks like a lot of other "maybe felonious" AR-15s I see at the range.

drat short barrel and a VFG, it counts as a pistol because that "stock" isn't really one, or is it now? I haven't followed the ATF decisions on that dumb thing.

Edit: just noticed there isn't any loving sights on that drat thing.

TheDon01 has a new favorite as of 07:07 on Sep 13, 2016

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

twistedmentat posted:

The reverse. He put on his most obscure meme shirt for this party. I don't even know what that means.

Do You Even Lift

Which is hilarious considering the guy wearing it.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

WrenP-Complete posted:

I don't even understand that.

Its all mold. Cheap celing fans use pressboard blades (sawdust and glue), when the material get moist it basically turns into a petri dish and will grow all sorts of gross poo poo.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

So was the event coordinator clueless about furries or did they out themselves as a horrible deviant?

TheDon01 has a new favorite as of 16:56 on Sep 23, 2016

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Cosmic Charlie posted:

Isnt that a game for them? Cheeky bunny or something like that?

Always knew it as "fuzzy bunny"
Each player takes turns putting a marshmallow in their mouth and saying the phrase Fuzzy Bunny. You lose if you can't fit anymore or can no longer say the phrase.

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

Well it's Halloween, the local furry I've seen around the neighborhood a couple times, knocked on my door for trick or treating. She was only wearing half her fur suit. The other half was an ICP tshirt and juggalo makeup. :gonk:

TheDon01 has a new favorite as of 06:03 on Nov 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheDon01
Mar 8, 2009

There's no freshwater ones either.

• Locked thread