Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:barf:
pus and abcesses in this link
:barf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

WrenP-Complete posted:

Wait why are those people wearing diapers at the wedding?

It looks like a shop which opens a whole new line of questions

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Thin Privilege posted:

Back in like '98 there was Guinness Book of World Records TV show and one guy was able to inhale a long spaghetti thru his nose into his mouth and pull it back and forth (think dental floss). I imagine it's the same thing with the snakes.

There's a world record for that? I used to do that trick with ID chains back in freshman year of HS i bet my daisy chains have more mileage than one spaghetti.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Im glad this thread is back cause i wouldn't want to post this on IOSM because this nutcase at least is moving in a better/different direction (away from furries and anime)

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I dont know i think the jowls are really defined

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Inzombiac posted:

You're a bad judge of character.
I'm a gross trash person that once watched an anime.

For real, though, peeling burns and digging out ingrown hairs is good fun BUT popping zits (especially on someone else's back) is disgusting.

Im eating a cheese dog and the cheese is popping out of the hotdog like herpes

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Bun was left in too long dog was also molten 4/5 or 8/10

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Family fun with the Gacy's.

Excuse me that isn't Pogo's facepaint ill have to ask that you not clownshame, tia.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

twistedmentat posted:

Probably related to this

"The Rfurred Reich" fuckin morons need a graphic layout class.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
So how about YOU copy/paste some text instead of US registering a throwaway on a dumb website that we can't click the link for?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
contraceptive? yeah I got the personality for that.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
the only awkward is their ankles not touching the ground but for this one I'll let it pass

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
not pictured: the other side

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Replace the wheels with some legs

E:
Submit my post in shitcase form

Sponge Baathist has a new favorite as of 13:06 on Nov 12, 2016

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I've gotta weigh at least 200lbs more than that kid but I still want to kick his rear end really really bad.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Candyblood posted:

I've been on the internet my whole life, but nothing has ever managed to disgust me as much as descriptions of people using maggots to masturbate. Even if they're fake stories I feel ill

https://thefpl.us/episode/95

I ate maggots once on accident. They were really good. They were in a swiss roll. I'd do it again if society didn't make getting fresh maggot food so damned difficult. Think coconut flake except it pops when you chew it and wriggles until you do.

I wouldn't jack off with maggots though

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Non Serviam posted:

Were they there because the food was rotten? Or were they the food?

They were perfectly fine if not better except that they were off brand from Mexico and had pineapple flavor. It was just one that wasn't right and it was also the first one I ate. I thought it was pina colada with fresh coconut until a piece of coconut started crawling down the arm of my couch and I remembered I bought pineapple. While I was thinking about this turn of events and finishing that roll the coconut wriggled on my gums and popped like caviar between my teeth. "This coconut is really fresh," I thought. My cat had taken interest and I got one good look at the grub before my cat wolfed the last maggot down.

This story is the closest I've ever come to winning something like the lottery. A lottery. Tried again same brand same store no luck. God chose to shine on me that one day and I should be thankful I'm not poor so something like that could be a delicacy not an everyday problem.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Whenever you hit rock bottom remember: you haven't started making GBS threads out your own rear end yet(maybe)

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hihohe posted:

I dont know why but this gif always makes me laugh.

the dogs like a spaghetti dispenser!

Click the picture for sound effects.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

*sounds of structural beams groaning under pressure*

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
wow I thought maybe he had an accident at the hotdog cannon factory

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
What doth life?

From that gallery above:

I bought a keyboard very similar to but not exactly this and its just a keyboard not the pleather thing being used to strap the keyboard to the fat. I use my $15 piece of poo poo to shut down my computer if it is handy. The touchpad is awful and laggy and the keyboard is really slow using one handed.

Overall the main message of my critique here about that keyboard is that if it was bought as-is they wasted money and if they had to make it themself they wasted time.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Je suis fatigue posted:

The keyboard

Then hotglue it to idk, either a shin guard or an archery arm guard

Amidoinitrite?

the keys are not sssssspaced well and apparently tttttthe keeys will stick because of the wireless lag. donnnnnnt get me started oooooon how lovely thhhhhhhhhheee touchpad is it only works when youre not touching it

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

No ring. gently caress you.

:nws:2 rings.:nws:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist posted:

I don't even know why I made that image.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Not what I expected when I heard the Republican radio going on about "bathrooms being packed full of flaming-" that's where I changed the station

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Weekend at Porky's

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Let's move past the skin cancer black salve and not really heal aside from closing wounds

E:vvvvv what does it really mean? What do words even mean? Try defining the word 'word' without using that word to define it.

Sponge Baathist has a new favorite as of 01:09 on Dec 8, 2016

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/zD2SBh7Kqgs

Its an inoffensive blind link just click and listen.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I almost ate a good apple out of a bag with a "moldy as gently caress waiting for the slightest disturbance to release a cloud of spores" apple hanging around in back in it. If it wasn't for the Green/Brown spore cloud I wouldn't have noticed because the rest of the apples looked really Tasty. Before i get called out on having a Moldy Apple 🍎 I would like to say I had to go back to the store a few days after buying the apples because I didn't have any cans of sweetened condensed milk to make caramel with. Not that homemade Caramel is necessary to eat an apple but holy poo poo I will take 1 mobility scooter and 1 diabetes in exchange for the right to make and enjoy Caramel.

I kinda need to eat something and that bag is going into the compost when the sun is up so I'll post a picture later. I bet the rotten apple will be fully deflated by then.

E better?

Sponge Baathist has a new favorite as of 16:24 on Dec 8, 2016

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
This is the apple that released a spore cloud next to an apple out of the same bunch.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Blow your load onto your pet and then it's their problem. Autocorrect changed that last sentence to a morally inept statement by reading "... into your pet" really glad I caught that before outing myself

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I forget what it's called but yeah they at least touched on it in Se7en I think they did a whole movie on it too. Possibly called Feed where theyd livestream it and have a betting pool on when the fat lady would die. It made me think of the forums

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dienes posted:

One degree of separation from a snuff fetish.

Why not .5 degrees on each side of the line

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

filling up an untwisted balloon animal with soft serve ice cream?

So a balloon full of soft serve?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

super size soft serve posted:

A whole bunch of soft serve.

Thank you for clearing this up.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

No, I meant like if you got a balloon animal and then untwisted it so it had those stress areas. It was a bad simile.

Well now that you've painted the picture with broader strokes yeah it works quite well but I have made hundreds of dollars a day making balloon animals in the past so the concept is vivid in my head. In your analogy to me instead of soft serve its cottage cheese not because it's the healthier alternative but because it features an extra layer of coagulation which we all know is a thing fat people like to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Alright I'm gonna post some really loving awful unbelievably gross poo poo. I know that's not what It stands for. Everything linked is all :nms: and :nws: probably. This is gonna start gross and move onto something else like a plain yoghurt palate cleanser in between courses of an elaborate meal.

:nms: and :nws:
here we have a fingernail accident it's quite unfortunate and graphic
this one is so bad I don't want to post it in the meme thread even though it would technically apply if I linked and tagged it
:nms: and :nws:

• Locked thread