Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Human beings are hard-wired to respond negatively to many harmful things, be it roar of a sabertooth tiger, or odd excessive growths.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

mostlygray posted:

Some people, though, eat normally and stay fat.

It's normal for people to eat like poo poo these days, agreed.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
That's me.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Matt Damon in his toughest role to date.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Mad Hamish posted:

I blame Epic Meal Time for the bacon on everything trend. I feel the bacon on everything thing is this weird food-related performative masculinity, cargo-cult manliness in which one's status as a man relies on an obsession with an unhealthy pork product.

I blame Adkins

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Look at what she's wearing. She's asking for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Screaming Idiot posted:

Bear in mind that I would never actively wish harm upon a child, but if this kid was mauled by a rabid rhinoceros I would lose very little sleep.

It stars a kid wearing a bow tie who grows up to only ever wear superhero graphic t-shirts, so I imagine that kid will get beaten up a lot.

• Locked thread