Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

What the gently caress was happening in the 80s that makes this the default "classy" picture for couples? I don't even think we can blame cocaine for this one.

Thinking about it, I only saw white trash looking mother fuckers using it, so maybe that's why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

You know, I should have known better. I have made the mistake enough, but no, I had to click that link.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

hyperhazard posted:

Over a decade in MD, and I can't get over how people pronounce Havre de Grace. It's worse than "Ver-sails".

The gently caress is wrong with that tail?

I grew up most of my life in Baltimore (a mix areas, mostly Dundalk/Essex and the city) and I loving hate the accent. The best compliment I ever got was, "I would have never guessed you were from Baltimore- you don't have an accent."

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

Something that does suck and result in dumb looking pants is if you're not like 5'10, it's hard to find mens pants that fit. 32 leg is as short as you can find in, well, basically every major retailer.

Not sure where you are shopping, but everywhere I have ever bought pants has shorter than 32 in stock. I wear either a 32 or 34 depending on the cut (with a fat rear end waist) and I can never find my size. It's always 26, 28, or 30 inseam everywhere I go.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

The Snoo posted:

^ my brother and I both refused to get transitions after we were out of our parents' control with that kind of thing because it's just so dorky. they're useful but no thank you, I'll just let my eyes degrade

:yikes:

This is my old home town library!
I remember pestering the librarians for years to get graphic novels (I was poor and did most of my reading from there) when I was a kid.

Sorry about that, you Pokemon go playing nerd.

• Locked thread