Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Hihohe posted:

Worse than any rabid bear or slenderman or rapist hillbillies
I can't fully make out the label on those bottles, but I see an s and x, so I'm saying it's sex lube.

Trick question, they're both the illuminati.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Munchables posted:

I never really understood people saying they could only watch 30 seconds of videos like that, I mean there's not really anything happening that would make you sick or light-headed or whatever. Maybe if it was particularly boring or obnoxious without sating your morbid curiosity, then you'd stop watching or just not watch at all. Or maybe I'm just a broken person and that's why I read every page of long, dead threads with hundreds of pages.

Because they are annoying with their overacting tweeness

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Khazar-khum posted:

A pen full of hungry pigs is a highly efficient way of disposing of a body. The clothes would have to be dumped somewhere else, of course. Ideally they should be fed a day or so before slaughter, so that the pigs have fully digested and passed their meal.

Are you Robert Pickton?

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Picnic Princess posted:

So is that person innocently ignorant or consciously racist? Because squaw is 100% a racial slur.

Probably ignorant, but would argue with you if you told them.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Xen Tricks posted:

Legit question, actually wondering, why not just ban them? Like LOB is funny yeah but for the rest they add nothing other than derails and pissing people off. Is there some unwritten SA rule not to ban these kind of posters? I never really understood

Posting badly is not a ban-worthy offence. Trolling isn't either.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Hihohe posted:

Its literally rule number 1 dude.

Low Content Posts
" replies consisting solely of trolling fall into this category"

I said ban-worthy.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

This is fun until YouTube assumes that's all you want to watch forever now. Your "Recommended" section will never be the same.

How does your foot even get like that? I've never done any special foot care and the worst I've had is my heels being dry. :wtc:

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Screaming Idiot posted:

Something Awful was a mistake.

Paladinus posted:

Something Awful is nothing but trash.

Harsh, but fair.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Turtlicious posted:

They need mental help because over eating is a sign of mental impairment lmao.

gently caress you for removing agency from those people. "They can't help it, they have mental problems." My depression was at its worst last year while I was unemployed. I still managed to lose 50 pounds. Go eat a bucket of lard.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

WebDog posted:

Two thread favourites appear on this TV show, the idea of the show was some sort of AMA where participants would answer random questions about their condition.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKpRjpROxco

The interesting thing is how the men appear to accept they've stuffed up and need to change, the guy in the black shirt was on Biggest Loser, while the women dismiss the idea there might be a risk.

As a fat person slowly becoming less fat, I have respect for the guy in the black shirt, contempt for the ginger, and pity for the ladies.

Black shirt guy obviously has just given up, but he tried. Ginger dude "I'd just eat the first thing I see in the pantry, chocolate biscuits, or if I saw a carrot...I'd still eat the chocolate biscuits." Mother fucker, if you know you always eat those, stop buying them. Snacks are fine, the occasional chocolate biscuit would be fine, IF it was one or two every few days or even less often. I know, I had to stop buying a lot of snacks I liked because I'd just eat the whole drat package. So I just stopped getting the package. I still have a bag of chips, but not daily, or even weekly.

The ladies...the one who said she was exercising 6 to 8 hours a day, she's deluding herself. She absolutely was either not exercising that much, or she was doing it incorrectly. Or eating absolutely ridiculously. Either way, she's wrong.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

steinrokkan posted:

Can a train gently caress a rollercoaster? Asking for a friend

Yeah, they get railed constantly.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

steinrokkan posted:

That must be some lymphatic disorder, no way can such a disproportionate weight distribution come just from genetic factors of fat formation.

That's what I'm thinking too. She's the only one so far I feel sorry for. That stuff can apparently hurt like blazes especially up to that size, and last I heard, there's not really any great treatments for it. Some works well for some, not for others, and others still nothing works.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Somfin posted:

Snacking's a weaning thing. Snack smaller and less efficiently until you just sorta let it go. Cut it off cold turkey and your brain will turn it into a reward mechanism that it will abuse like hell.

Heh, the secret to my weight loss so far has actually been to increase snacks! I used to have absolutely massive meals because I was hungry! Now I have a granola or fruit bar about an hour before eating, and my meals became a lot smaller.

I'm still a massive fat-rear end, but less-so, and now need to focus more on exercise. Congrats on your success, 30 pounds isn't a small thing :v:

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

whiteyfats posted:

Protip: Lose 80 pounds by having your thyroid go hyperactive! :downs:

(:negative:)

poo poo, how do I get in on that gravy train? I could stand to lose 80.

Baronjutter posted:

All the fat people I know share a common "uhg.. I just don't like water" trait. They drink children's sugar drinks all day despite being adults.

Hey, I'm fat, and now you know me! I like water. I drink about...5, 6 liters a day? Just of water.

Leavemywife posted:

My problem with exercise is I've got a hip with a bunch of screws and two plates, as well as an ankle with some screws and a plate. The ligaments in my leg don't work right; the muscle is fine, but the ligaments don't stretch the way they're supposed to, which limits the things I can do pretty heavily.

I'm not as bad off as you, but yeah, pins in each hip make things awkward. One of the things my physio guy has me doing is what I[ call burst walking. Not as in going fast, but just doing it in small amounts. Every few hours, I go for a 5-10 minute walk around the building while I'm at work. Easy to rack up my 30 minutes a day that way.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Breetai posted:

This is concerning. How?

Carbonic acid, it's a calcium absorber.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Facebook Aunt posted:

Are you sure you're fat? You are drinking 12 pounds of water every day. Maybe you just need to pee more.

Well, I've got a 48" waist, so, p. sure I'm fat beyond just the water.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Data Graham posted:

Yeah it's all I got time for, ur mom is a full time job

One of the better "ur mom" jokes I've seen in a while. 4.5/5.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

Sup. It's always interesting which areas do what for who. I can yank my eyebrows out all day long without flinching, but if I pull my hair too hard brushing it, my eyes tear up.

I've got a few places myself. Eyebrows, nose hair, upper arms...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Olive Garden tonight! posted:

Crossposting because I want everyone to suffer this

Uuuuuuuuugh. Euthanize the fucker. The worst part imo is saying you have a life because you vape.

• Locked thread