Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Profile of a 20 year old guy on a wolfaboo chat site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Text, not pictures, but this is pretty AUG. Its one of those sites by crazy people that are afraid of chemicals but love hydrogen peroxide and think balancing pH cures cancer.

quote:

Another disease that is named after its symptom is cancer. In fact, to this day, most doctors and many patients still believe that cancer is a physical thing: a tumor. In reality, a tumor is only a side effect of cancer, not its cause. A tumor is simply a physical manifestation of a cancer pattern that is expressed by the body. When a person "has cancer," what they really have is a sluggish immune system. And that would a far better name for the disease: Sluggish Immune System Disease or SISD.

If cancer were actually called Sluggish Immune System Disease, it would seem ridiculous to try to cure cancer by cutting out tumors through surgery and by destroying the immune system with chemotherapy. And yet these are precisely the most popular treatments for cancer offered by conventional medicine.

This whole situation stems from the fact that the disease is misnamed. It isn't cancer, it isn't a tumor and it certainly isn't a disease caused by having too strong of an immune system that needs to be destroyed through chemotherapy. It is simply a sluggish immune system or a suppressed immune system. And if it were called a sluggish immune system disease or a suppressed immune system disorder, the effective treatment for cancer would be apparent.

quote:

Sugar can lead to alcoholism

Sugar can cause toxemia during pregnancy

Sugar can cause emphysema

I.V.s (intravenous feedings) of sugar water can cut off oxygen to your brain.

Sugar increases your risk of polio.

quote:

Almost 75 years ago, Otto Warburg was awarded two Nobel prizes for his theories that cancer is caused by impaired cell respiration due to a lack of oxygen at the cellular level. According to Warburg, damaged cell respiration causes fermentation, resulting in hyper-acidity at the cellular level.

In 1984 Keith Brewer, PhD (Physics) translated Warburg's theories into a practical, cost efficient treatment protocol for cancer. Brewer successfully treated 30 patients with various cancers, using Cesium, nature's most alkaline mineral. The results of Brewer's work -- all 30 survived.

Dr. Brewer noted that the element also apparently retards aging. After taking cesium daily for five years, he reported he was still more vigorous than when he began. He was 92 by that time. This is consistent with research being done with treatment of chronic fatigue.
Its true, taking cesium does prevent you from dying of cancer; because you die of cesium poisoning first!

quote:

It is absolutely amazing how frequently nutritional deficiencies are diagnosed as physical diseases or disorders. Let me give you an example. There's a common heart disorder called mitral valve prolapse. This is the diagnosis you're given when you have a heart valve that doesn't maintain the correct shape. They'll tell you it's a congenital defect. They'll say it's something you were born with and, unless the valve is repaired through surgery, your heart will never beat correctly and you'll have heart problems for the rest of your life. What they won't tell you is that this is almost exclusively a nutritional problem. The heart valve isn't misshapen due to a congenital defect; it is misshapen because the heart is a giant muscle that's sagging out of shape due to a lack of nutritional support.

When you don't have B vitamins and the proper amount of magnesium, zinc and calcium in your body, guess what happens to all the muscles in your body? They all start to sag.

quote:

My suspicion, which is shared by others in my profession, is that the nearly 10,000 SIDS deaths that occur in the United States each year are related to one or more of the vaccines that are routinely given children.

quote:

Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to ten minutes several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.

Put two capfuls into a douche to prevent yeast infections. I had chronic yeast infections until I tried this once or twice a week.

Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, plugged sinus. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.

Also: your body makes hydrogen peroxide to fight infection which must be present for our immune system to function correctly. White blood cells are known as Leukocytes. A sub-class of Leukocytes called Neutrophils produce hydrogen peroxide as the first line of defense against toxins, parasites, bacteria, viruses and yeast.

Simply put, it is the oxygenation of the body. Sickness and tumors are generally oxygen-hating growths which thrive in oxygen-poor bodies.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I'm scared of "chemicals" and vaccines but I fill every orifice and wipe down every surface in my house with vinegar and hydrogen peroxide and think taking cesium injections cures cancer.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Serge Painsbourg posted:

Here's a live one. The person behind this blog is either a sick pervert, a world-class parody artist, or both.

:nms::nws:http://realmorphs.tumblr.com:nws::nms:

:nms: Holy poo poo the gifs the gifs :nms:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Youtube suggested this to me, and boy is there a lot of AUG in it, both people and content wise
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1U-YGA7R_M

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Enfield?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I know we get a lot of furry posts here, but this one...

:nms: https://i.imgur.com/cu0WZZXh.jpg

Getting cavities would be worse than ever, also gonorrhea/chlamydia would be a new hell

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

theflyingexecutive posted:

worst case scenario: rock candy
best case scenario: pop rocks

gingivitis

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

The Saddest Rhino posted:

How do you brush them. Do you need to use penis numbing cream

Very gently

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

The gums bleed cum because they never floss.

Thats just what their dentist tells them

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Fathis Munk posted:

Aah how do people still fall victim to PCOS/Farooq :allears:

Have this lovely thing from imgur

The guy who made this is obviously gay if the only way he can imagine a super hot and mentally perfect woman is if its a guy. Nice that all average/below average women are in the No-go zone regardless of how un-crazy they are.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

sorry, was going to come back to post this.

I like that he mentions her missing leg is unrelated.

"Penis-safe hole"

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Cosima posted:

Nothing too wild here, just some extremely questionable ladies fashion featuring mohair I happened across:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Cosima posted:

What the actual gently caress. Now I feel itchy.

:nws:

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Fathis Munk posted:

Why is this so repulsive to me, I have seen such terrible things with diapers and furries and pissing on yourself but for some reason those wool people seem so awfully perverted.

For me, its this:

Panfilo posted:

These pictures are making me feel itchy and short of breath :stonk:

Also I overheat easily and the thought of being trapped in that itchy hot hell for even a few seconds is sort of nightmare inducing

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I like that the artist painstakingly adds in all of the little loose hairs that make that poo poo unbearably itchy and awful

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Sagebrush posted:

the diapers and pissing are at least things that are tangentially related to the sex organs

no explanation for furries

Consider that most furries are just cartoon animal heads on conventionally attractive human bodies, they probably just popped their first boner watching thundercats and poo poo got weirder from there.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Hjalmar posted:

how do the wool fetish people poop

I refer you to this image:

There is clearly a hole

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Data Graham posted:

To Whom It May Concern,

E: I mean I think this was literally a Tom Lehrer joke in 1965

"I don't have any reason to live. I want to die. I wish I was dead more and more every day."
At first I was like :same:

But then "​Millennials are bigots. They mostly only date other Millennials."

Duh, most generations are/have been this way, its not bigotry, its just most people dont want to date someone from their parent's generation. Why do so many older men feel entitled to young women, like its some fault with the women for not wanting to date a guy 10+ years older than them? This guy makes a lot of demands without offering anything in return except being a mopey entitled gross gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Ambitious Spider posted:

So this is a documentary I watched (I think it's retitled on Netflix as men in rubber masks)

though maybe it belongs in the pyf creepy image thread

There are lots of videos of people like this on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRM8XSYS8Bo

• Locked thread