Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

I never realised before how uneven her nose is.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

Choco1980 posted:

Is it possible he had a bottle broken over his face in a fight or something?

From the bowels of the internet:

quote:

Chris Kemp, 37, was found inside a Gresham man's home wearing the resident's mother's clothing and playing music last Friday night. To be specific, Kemp was wearing Carlos Castillo's mother's leopard-skin hat and matching scarf. Castillo confronted the alarmingly large-foreheaded intruder, who then returned money he'd stolen and agreed to wait for the police to arrive.

So, you're asking, what about all the scratches on Kemp's huge forehead? No one knows for sure, but Kemp has garnered a bit of a cult following since his mug shot hit the 'Net last week, and The Smoking Gun offers this insight:

As for the ... mug shot taken by the Multnomah County Sheriff, no, the image has not been manipulated to make Kemp resemble a light bulb or balloon. And he apparently got those forehead scratches during an earlier encounter with some sort of brier patch, details of which TSG has not uncovered.
The unfortunately famous Kemp has also been featured on mugshots.com and in the Glasgow Daily Record.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

puck puck goose posted:

What compels people to look like this? It's fully possible to avoid looking like a particular gender and still come off as attractive, but this just seems to be being hideous for the sake of being hideous?

Deliberately making yourself look grotesque is a thing within queer / art circles. It can be a way to shield yourself from criticism because people will attack the grotesque facade you've put up instead of attacking you on a personal level. Performance artist, Leigh Bowery based a lot of his work on that idea and it carried through to the club kid culture of the 90s and into the 'hipster' culture of the 2000s.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

Ularg posted:

I want an emote that's just a smilie with the mouth hanging open, and the text "GRROOOOOOOAN" zooming past in a loop. Just for videos like that one.

I've always been a fan of :what:

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

InevitableCheese posted:

How deep does the pony hole go

About six inches.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

Guy Goodbody posted:

I wonder what culture the author thinks the "spirit animal" concept belongs to.

'Native American'.

I've heard a lot of people unironically argue that 'white' people should use the word 'patronus' because 'spirit animal' is cultural appropriation.

Pointing out that cultures other than native American have spirit animals and also the phrase 'spirit animal' is English and nobody is going around using actual Native terms is usually met with a look like a dog that's just been shown a card trick.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

Fashionably Great posted:

Relevant, I think: I know a dude who goes to weird kink parties sometimes and said that at the last one there was a naked woman covered in lunch meat for a human buffet scene. People were encouraged to grab a slice and make a sandwich or whatever. He said the smell was indescribably bad. :barf:

I have so many AUG stories thanks to this guy, it's great.

Unless the meat was spoiled why would it smell any worse than lunch meat laid out on a platter or something? It does seem kind of a weird food choice, though. I think traditionally you use fruit or sushi which seem like 'cleaner' choices.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

cash crab posted:

Yeah, I googled it...

:gonk:

Not to kink shame but I feel like this isn't something you should just freely admit to people.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!

Deified Data posted:

Am I the only one bothered they didn't arrange the groomsmen by bicep size?

I'm more annoyed that they didn't arrange the bridesmaids by height.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
From the Golden Corral yelp page:

• Locked thread