Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Who is romeo rose and why does he think an 8 minute video of himself crying about a lady would be of interest to not just that one particular lady, but the internet on the whole?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

Get archives. Help your self and lowtax

I have archives. Phoneposting though I don't know how the awful app is for searching. Any handy standout links?

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pastry of the Year posted:

Demonic possession.

Why not deviw and exowcised?

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

It was, shockingly, one of the top gis for chicken skin suit. And now I have searched for chicken skin suit

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 04:02 on Nov 3, 2016

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I feel like a beef suit is way less gross than a chicken suit. Chickens are dirty birds, who poo poo all over each other and are riddled with salmonella. Although this is in England who vaccinates their chickens for salmonella so maybe less so. But still I'd eat beef raw when it's in whole muscle form (and not industrially ground), but that chicken skin near his mouth is grossing me the gently caress out.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

throw to first drat IT posted:

Pleb tier posters, garbage meme shirt, blue ribbon beer. loving normies.

AUG Thread: im not retarted

Edit:

cash crab posted:

<3 the blurred out finger/"im not retarted"

Apparently beaten on the retarted thing. That's what I get for only reading the next couple of replies before quoting. But it's the best part for sure, really just a spectacular phrase to read.

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 01:59 on Mar 12, 2017

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I have good AIDS

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Weldon Pemberton posted:

Bar soaps are poo poo as you have to dry them after use or they melt everywhere into a pile of gross goop. Also, they last so long that it's like "gently caress you soap, I'm tired of you, get finished already so I can use something else."

I guess they are more environmentally friendly though.

What the hell kind of bar soap do you use that this is an issue?

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

I don't rub the bar onto my own skin like some sort of demented heathen. It goes on a loofah, the loofah gets washed.

Apparently I am a demented heathen. I later up my hands real good and use them to wash my face, armpits, balls, feet, taint, and b-hole, but the larger areas like torso and legs I just rub the bar over until I've worked up a good lather.

My girlfriend uses a loofah for body wash, I thought that's what they were for. I've never heard of anyone using a loofah for bar soap, that sounds really inefficient. Having to work the bar into a lather, and transfer enough it to the loofah for a thorough wash. I'll continue my demented, heathenistic washing strategy thank you.

Edit: While we're talking about bar soap, I use Irish Spring. I used to use the "moisture blast" one with microbeads, which I really liked a lot. I stopped using that when the whole thing came out about how bad those things are for the environment, that fish we're eating them or whatever, and now I use the original. Either way they smell great, and don't melt into liquid if not meticulously dried, which is apparently a thing.

om nom nom has a new favorite as of 23:44 on May 8, 2017

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

How have you never heard of a wash cloth?

How are you getting that out of my post? I mentioned my preferred method, and commented on another poster's personal strategy, which was of interest to me, as I had never heard of someone employing that particular approach. I opted, however, not to make my post a commentary on all possible shower methods and techniques.

I could have also mentioned that some other people use a wash cloth with a bar of soap, and in fact I have employed that strategy myself in the past, as it was the way my parents taught me to shower. I decided, instead, to jump right to the part about how I currently bathe, having moved to the "just the bar" technique some time in my mid to late teens. Having experience with both methods, I find that the "just the bar" strategy is more efficient, equally effective, and you avoid having a cloth in your shower that touches your dirty bits every day and therefore needs to be washes frequently. I instead I chose to comment only on my own current preference, without delving into the history of my approach to showering and applying soap to my body, nor all routines of bathing with which I am familiar, and the poster to whom I was responding's personal modus operandi.

When I said I had never heard of anyone using a loofah for bar soap, the implication was that I thought that those who use bar soap use a wash cloth or just their hands/the bar, and that those who use a loofah tend to use it with a liquid body wash.

Fuckin goons.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Munchables posted:

Nice soap meltdown

I think this is my first meltdown, and I'm so happy you could all share this experience with me, during a soap derail in the Awkward, Ugly, Gross thread, here at the Something Awful Dot Com forums. There are so many people to thank, Weldon Pemberton for having an issue with his bar soap melting, that really got this derail going. Pick, for using a loofah with bar soap, who drew my curiosity a sparked my first post about showering. Most importantly, thank you Who What Now for being a goony goon and inspiring a shower technique based meltdown. But I couldn't have done it without all of you, the posters. Thank you so much for being a part of this.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Hey if you can't have fun and post absurd things on an internet comedy forum I don't know what to tell ya.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Postal Parcel posted:

I guess the stares and glares(from her and the populace at large) when you do the touching are supposed to dissuade you?

Anyway...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSedsd8gMO-/

The aug is both the peeing and the term "should of"

Also why would you even post that part? I mean I'm sure the gym was embarrassing enough, why not just have your post be like "hell yeah hit 315 today new PR!" and just skip the part that you pissed yourself

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nuebot posted:

It's a fetish.

Oh right of course

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Solice Kirsk posted:

Stay safe Poop Bus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUxeokvFgaM

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

I read the first page and assumed it was an excerpt from American Psycho, but even Patrick Bateman wouldn't drone on for those 8 pages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

Grimey Drawer

• Locked thread