Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Slugnoid posted:

His personal chef brings back the unsold sausage and egg mcmuffins from his day job.

This is the one that gets me.

Fair enough, you are insecure in your masculinity, so you grow a stupidly elaborate weird-arse beard thing that probably seemed cool and badass when you were 14.

Also, sure you get rejected by women due to your aggressive dude-bro personality and so you whinge about it on the internet and get bitter. poo poo like that happens all the time.

But how insecure do you have to be, how desperate for internet strangers to think you are cool and tough and rich and awesome do you need to be to post a photo of a sausage and egg McMuffin and claim that it is one of 25 protein rich, dick enlarging breakfast sandwiches made by a personal chef?

How does this fuckwit respond to people calling him out? I would imagine by calling them a 'cuck' or a bitch, and then blocking them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Breetai posted:

Did I also mention that he's SUPER Christian, and believes that this conveys upon him a sort of moral superiority? That he thinks that OTHER people act like thugs, and that his faith somehow makes him deserving of getting his dick wet?

What am I missing in this picture? What does the nonsense babytalk mean?

And on the "I'm super christian, so this means I should be loving sluts 24/7" thing, I would argue that he believes his faith is just another item/achievement in his life that should be a panty dropper.

i.e. More christian = more better, just like more rich = more better.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

Cumslut1895 posted:

That's pretty indefensible?

I agree. Any responsible professional sex worker knows to use a condom.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

OK, on the healsluts thing: I understand the people playing as Mercy, (the healer), are getting off on being submissive by using their skills for the sole benefit of helping other players/strangers. E.G. "Use me, use me, I am naught but a worthless device to keep your hit points up." etc.

But what are the doms getting out of it? If I read that article right, they are playing as tanks, which means they absorb abunch of punishment for the good of the team. That's not dom behaviour. Also wouldn't any good team have a healer player anyways without any of the weirdo sex stuff?

So these tank/dom players are essentially playing into someone elses fetish/kink. Which again is not Dom behaviour from what I understand.

I am not big into BSDM, so I may be misunderstanding a lot of these roles.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

There is a high chance that he doesn't realise/feel what he has done, so the carnage will continue when he gets on the bus, ans stains whatever seat he is on, and so on for the rest of the day.

• Locked thread