Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature

EmmyOk posted:

I never knew Ricky Gervais was atheist

Are you kidding? He won't loving shut up about it

The man relishes in perpetual fedoradom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature

kith_groupie posted:

Source- my crush on Littlefinger.

Just when you think you've seen it all, someone on the internet decides to talk about their pinky finger fetish

Mildly Amusing
May 2, 2012

room temperature

DontMockMySmock posted:

Speaking of crocs:

I had thought that crocs were basically super cheap sandals because they're basically one piece of what looks like simple injection-molded plastic. I always thought "yeah they look stupid as hell but whatever I can't fault this person for wearing cheap footwear."

Then a couple days ago I was talking with a friend about some stranger with dumb-looking crocs and my friend pointed out to me that crocs are apparently fairly expensive. Checking now it seems that a basic pair of one-color crocs is 35 USD. Versions with designs go for 40-50. What the hell? When I'm lazy, I wear sandals that cost about 10 bucks. Why are crocs so expensive? Why would anyone buy crocs?

I've never owned a pair, but supposedly they're super comfy. People on their feet all day (ie nurses) swear by them.

• Locked thread