Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Male Tears posted:

I'm so happy this thread is back.

I don't know why she wrote this. Everyone can tell at a glance she loves beef.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Cakefarts Carol posted:

thanks for the new experience, thread. I've never yelled "IT'S BUGS! IT'S BUGS! OH GOD IT'S BUGS!" at my computer before.

To ruin everyone's fun, typically things like that are caused be serious untreated mental illness or caregiver neglect.

It is way more common than it should be.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!
Behold a man with deep and profound thoughts.

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

Holeeeeeeeeeeeeee poo poo.

:catstare:

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

LethalGeek posted:

This managed not to tell me anything that's quite the accomplishment.

It is Hipsters trying to be Mazzy Star

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

chitoryu12 posted:

Everything that's known about Trump suggests that he just makes grand sweeping gestures and proclamations and expects other people to do the actual legwork in setting everything up, so he probably doesn't understand nearly as much as he seems to about his business.

Donald Trump is an incredibly awful business man, he'd have more money if he'd invested the 200 million he started with in some index funds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hate Fibration
Apr 8, 2013

FLÄSHYN!

The long lost sequel, Fatgully

• Locked thread