Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Pastry of the Year posted:

please explain THIS to me

I think it's one of the goat people from Undertale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

The SNL juggalo parodies are some of the best bits they've ever done. RIP rear end Dan.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Khazar-khum posted:

A pen full of hungry pigs is a highly efficient way of disposing of a body. The clothes would have to be dumped somewhere else, of course.

That's what goats are for.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Ularg posted:

The whale lice makes me look fondly on the Starship Troopers scene of everyone stomping on roaches.

Does anyone remember that really awkward video of what I think was a Kotaku person doing a review on some CE of an anime babe shmup and going all "Aeeee yea" when he pulls out the body pillow? It's just some hand held video and I can't find it at all.

Here's Chipcheezum and Ironicus struggling through it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWEiccW5l4Q

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

At the very least, it led to my favorite F Plus episode where they read from the wiki. https://thefpl.us/episode/174

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

The Saddest Rhino posted:

i watched till no. 8 and the eighth most attractive character is a rabbit's mom

I mean, silver lining at least he's lusting after the adult rabbit and not the literal child.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Does anyone have that really good T2 gif of this?

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

As long as we're talking about AUG goons: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3722560&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

As summary:

A guy complains his son has mental problems and hates him.
It's revealed he had been pretty much abusing his kid.
He claims he can't just not beat his kid because he's from Alabama and he knows other parents who are worse.
He's a ridiculous control freak who installed surveillance equipment in his house so he could spy on his children.
He obviously hates his son because he reminds him of his ex.
He's a complete womanizer who does not hide his escapades from his kids.
He has a clear disdain for authority figures, acted like an rear end in a top hat to his son's teacher when she brought up him having problems, and refuses to obey laws that he doesn't think are fair.
CPS paid his home a visit and he refused to let them in because how dare they tell him how to raise his children.
Webdog did his thing and posted photos showing that he was a short pudgy dude and the bike he bragged about having was a tiny motorcycle.
He still doesn't think he did anything wrong.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Jestery posted:

This is on par with when Christopher "moot" Poole had to give evidence on memes and 4chan in court. The stenographer thought the word was means throughout. Its a good read

Didn't an admin here have to explain what goatse was to the FBI at some point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Judging by that photo in the corner, Emma Watson just doesn't wear the bare forehead look well.

• Locked thread