Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Serge Painsbourg posted:

Here's a live one. The person behind this blog is either a sick pervert, a world-class parody artist, or both.

:nms::nws:http://realmorphs.tumblr.com:nws::nms:

new Silent Hill lookin' good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hihohe posted:

Where is guy who makes furry sex dolls starting with a skeleton.

including a skeleton makes it far easier to trap someones soul inside

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

cash crab posted:

This is truly good content.

So is this, but it makes me want to gouge my eyes out.

:nws::nws:

you should probate yourself for putting a NSFW image behind spoiler tags

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I know the whole concept of this thread is pretty lovely, but are we really going to post pictures of loving burn victims so we can all make fun of them
this is hosed up.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Ularg posted:

Stop iiiit.

HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THESE HILARIOUS IMAGES

GOSH THIS IS FUNNY

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has a new favorite as of 20:13 on Sep 17, 2016

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

treiz01 posted:

The moral of the story is, let's keep it to people who are hosed up looking by nature, or design!

But not the design of arsonists.

it's more the horrible pain of being burned. I really don't like this thread though, ugly people have hard enough lives already.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Ularg posted:

It's okay, just remove and move on. I just don't want to see the AUG thread die again. :(

Maybe everyone posting content in this thread should have to post some pics of their souls. there's some ugly images for you all.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Dienes posted:

Even the innocuous one has a leather posture collar....

hear that? it's the CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED BONDAGE GEAR ALARM

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Ularg posted:

I bet he played Rainbow 6 Siege and went "Man I gotta have that!"

Or Jerico

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Je suis fatigue posted:

The keyboard

Then hotglue it to idk, either a shin guard or an archery arm guard

The blood-witch wants you to gently caress her the way her father did. Isn't that right?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

LifeSunDeath posted:

Or powerglove

"The blood-witch wants you to gently caress her the way her father did. Isn't that right?"

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

What a weird game that was.

pretty great though.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk posted:

Yes? That post wasn't a question :v:

Gotta do it one at a time afaik.

A post by Fathis Munk.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

god, look at that awful rat's nest of a board design. whoever wired that should be lobotomized.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
children just don't make good sacrifices to the Elder Gods

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hjalmar posted:

Hansel & Gretel, but the witch is thirsty instead of hungry.

ewwww

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Somfin posted:

Jesus gently caress christ. Starting out with a solid two-minute block of racial non-jokes, then into just autobiographical babbling, then back to racial non-jokes. I love the slow trickle of people leaving the show.

Okay. For those of you wondering how bad this poo poo really is, at 5:34 he starts talking about his dad. The joke is about how his dad said he had to walk seven miles uphill to get to school in the morning and then another eight uphill to get home every night, that sort of poo poo.

He finishes belaboring the point of this joke at 7:52.

He spends two minutes and eighteen seconds grinding away on one "joke" and never hits anything resembling a punchline.

And what's with airline peanuts? Who are they trying to keep out of those things?!?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Lol of course you're here immediately

so do you have a stalker? Blink if you need help

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Sponge Baathist posted:

quote the above posts on this page for thread content

Big Centipede posted:

A few years ago my cousins wife was killed in a car accident while I was staying at their home. It was heartbreaking hearing my cousins voice break as he tried to explain to their 2 children why their mommy was never coming back from her trip to the store.

hahaha yeah

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

I'm the video tape collection

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm assuming they were literally all molested

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

CelticPredator posted:

It Follows sequel looking spooky.

The sequel is called "Please Leave"

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Nuebot posted:

Sometimes it's encouraging to know that even pretty people can be the worst and weirdest.

but not really

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Munchables posted:

Howdy, I'm here to ruin your day some more. I know it's like 4-5 pages ago, and he's been posted multiple timea, but bad-teeth dvd guy is even worse. As was said before, he was charged and convicted for molesting his little sister. But here's where it gets good. To prove to people on the internet (he was also going to use the video as proof in court I believe) that he was innocent, he recorded himself :nms:talking about how he was only into scat and mainly his own scat. Thus obviously he couldn't have raped her because there was no scat, and certainly not his. He decided to prove his point by making GBS threads into his own hand and loving his poo poo and jacking his poo poo.:nms: Hope I made your day a bit brighter, folks!

same

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

How To Create A Burned Down House

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

it's the Angriest Little Boy

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Water poisoning was right. I wish the human bodies electrolytic balance had opened the door and let him In

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

maybe it's time to stop

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

cnut posted:

So graceful

It's fat Negan

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Xen Tricks posted:

I have nothing personal against her because I'm not an enraged sexless idiot but wow that's a fuckin skeletor nose right there. How can you be p chubby and have a bone beak

I mean she's a rapist, that's a decent reason to dislike her

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Somfin posted:

American media has a really weird thing where it basically makes male dad characters' (ex-)wives and daughters into the same entity. And then that gets overlaid with the tendency to sexualise the gently caress out of every female character in media. It leads to this weird state where American men believe that they're entitled to their daughters in some weird quasi-incestuous ownership thing that just gets weirder and more worrying the more you think about it.

you heard it here. all american dads want to go on a father-daughter trip to bone town.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hjalmar posted:

i mean, the president for sure

I said Americans, not russians

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Cowslips Warren posted:

Last weekend there was some 'wild news across the world' story on the radio about a German woman who visited a brothel, got pregnant, and was suing the man for child support.

That's pretty indefensible?

• Locked thread