Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Paladinus posted:

I hope the voice actress at least got paid well for this gig managed to escape after the recording.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Gorilla Salad posted:

Maybe he should start using a Janko keyboard.

Or a harpsichord

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Thin Privilege posted:

Isn't this fox (?) thing that's shown up at least twice recently part of some horrible vore/possibly pregnancy video on YouTube? I was in a 3D animation class and some dude decided to show us such a video and it looked just like this fox as I recall.

Probably, but it's originally a Star Fox character (trap sprung)

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm also the DJ Hero controller.

I'm the six "How to Draw Manga" books you're resting on.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

DicktheCat posted:

So, uh, tell me the story of BEEEEEEEEES! and flaskfucker, 'cause what?? Just what?

Also, terrible backpanther came from SA? the loving shame!!

Someone (in an LP thread?) said he could gently caress a flask, and if he couldn't he would eat a hat. He got called out and challenged by a mod, failed to gently caress a flask and then made a hat entirely out of fruit and tried to eat it.

e: I had almost all of my facts wrong but here it is

https://www.somethingawful.com/comedy-goldmine/flaskfucker-fruit-hat/1/

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Just like a sexual s there are black and grey rhinos. Please donate at your local rhino sanctuary to help preserve these majestic animals.

aren't they going to go extinct if they're all asexual? :ohdear:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

You just know there's somebody watching the video specifically for that though

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Data Graham posted:

But a buddy of mine in like third grade wrote his own version of this song and it was a hundred times better from a comedic standpoint

Post it

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Just because you give them all blowjobs doesn't mean you're "in a relationship".

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's the Gigaquad

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

it was for streaming a game that was designed to be played by four people with gameboy advances that they all plugged into a gamecube using special adapters (basically a video game that an insane person designed to be played on five video game consoles that were all wired together)

the stream was actually pretty fun, since they spent the whole game being dicks to each other

Recording, not streaming afaik.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

I can't believe this beanbag chair achieved sentience

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Someone please help Pharrell :ohdear:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Here you go

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Looks like a good cosplay to me :shrug:

Also yeah I am really sad about that cat picture

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Is that the yokai that just flashes his eyeball-butt at you?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

chitoryu12 posted:

http://www.artofwar2.com/

This is some batshit crazy word salad.

I got to

quote:

Now stop. Forget everything you just read.

and then I did.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

chitoryu12 posted:

He has succeeded! You (the enemy) have been defeated by his Art of War 2!

drat. Ah well

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Bobbitt is actually a colossal piece of poo poo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_and_Lorena_Bobbitt

I mean... wouldn't you kind of have to be for your wife to cut your dick off?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

https://twitter.com/kthorjensen/status/842582719359995904

Click through for some highlights

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

cash crab posted:

Beer is a soft drink

Actually it is a hard drink

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Guy Goodbody posted:

You gotta appreciate someone who holds to the "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve be at my best" philosophy and leads with the worst.

Maybe this is his best :stonk:

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

That says "Keep refrigerated at or below 4°C" so uhhh your grocery store might be hosed.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Panfilo posted:

Is this how Foster's is made? How many Koalas does it take to make one of those fatty cans?

Beer isn't distilled.
:goonsay:

content:

https://i.imgur.com/fAHLrcA.mp4

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

quote:

Freeze distillation is a misnomer, since it is not distillation but rather a process of enriching a solution by partially freezing it and removing frozen material that is poorer in the dissolved material than is the liquid portion left behind.
:goonsay:

For real, that sounds cool though. I want apple hooch! :beerpal:

Munchables posted:

This but unironically

(in extremely 'sex with avocado' voice) kimchi on burger! kimchi on burger!!!

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

saints_row_2_character_creator.jpg

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Pretty sure she's making a dress form, with which she could possibly make properly fitting clothes, and not just wearing this as a style.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

QUACKTASTIC posted:

Dang, two more and they could have been the so-called "Foot Clan".

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Don't be daft.

They would've been The Lollipop Guild.

Um, actually

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Creed Reunion Tour posted:

Dude, all furries are broken.

But rarely housebroken.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Subjunctive posted:

I would never have guessed that that was a flower.

Looks like a pretty heavy flower.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

If this picture hadn't already been used for an SCP, it should be

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Do you think the person in the scooter knows the other is there?

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Wikipedia posted:

In 2015, Moiré was arrested by French police, and spent the night in the cells, after posing for naked "selfies" with tourists in front of the Eiffel Tower.[12] The following year, she was arrested again in London for allowing members of the public to touch her vagina whilst placing their hands into a mirrored box around her waist.[13]

Oh gee whiz, ah hmm

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Crossposting because I want everyone to suffer this

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

That vulva sure is :nms:. My mind will be scarred from seeing an unshaved vulva

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

Heath posted:

ITT goons get really grossed out by a natural pussy, again

Did I need to make it more clear I was being sarcastic or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

What the gently caress does fifab mean

• Locked thread