Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

behold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

a) I don't know what's goin on with that lady's tit

b) We don't do palette cleansers, we suffer like men here

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Or

OR

A hosed up nipple/tit

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

mds2 posted:

3 large pizzas for yourself on a Friday.

:smith:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

How is that a cheat, exactly?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

This was like an awful Piņata where every second showed me weirder, sadder things

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Groke posted:

This is true.

For reference, my youngest sister is a fresh medical doctor currently serving her residency in a small hospital out in the sticks. They get a fair amount of varied and interesting injury cases coming in; she told me of one dude who'd been so drunk (in the middle of a weekday) that he'd first somehow shattered his toilet bowl, and then tried to use it to sit on, resulting in deep lacerations and long shards of porcellain burying themselves pretty deep in gluteus maximus flesh. Even as they wheeled him into the hospital, though, he was having a better time than anyone else present, laughing and singing. He was drunk enough.

i love this so much

Speaking of lovely social media, can anyone translate this:

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Screaming Idiot posted:

Somehow I can't bring myself to be disgusted. I'm convinced he's about to turn around, banjo in hand, ready to play some old-fashioned bluegrass while mamaw serves up some beans and cornbread. It's almost charming.

Is this charming

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

one more

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Guy Goodbody posted:

Definitely :nws: but you can't actually see anything, but that just makes it worse

http://imgur.com/7ZtTR7d

Defying convention, I opened this link in a bar downtown, but to be fair, the guy next to me has two inch-long nails and flakes of dandruff so large that they technically count as organic plates of cellular matter, so who is he to judge? I dare him to say something. "Wash your hair," I'll say, pointing to the balding mass of matted, yeasty chunks that halo his fat head. "Where is your mother," I continue, as his fat lip wobbles uncontrollably. I know for a fact that he ate blue cheese for lunch, which seems illegal to me, but I am a tourist here, so who knows?

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Solice Kirsk posted:

Is this from something or are you my new hero?

The latter, I suppose, since I was just trying to emotionally guide myself through sitting next to the Royal Oak's most monstrous regular.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Lime Tonics posted:

https://i.imgur.com/zvRA6AJ.gifv

front page of imgur, i don't get it.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1046165765/licki-brush-lick-your-cat

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Sagebrush posted:

you are the first person I've ever encountered other than myself who is even aware of Letterkenny

I know one of the actors from that show! I didn't realize he was on it until my roommate made me watch it and I was like, "Oh, poo poo, I drank with that guy."

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

computer angel posted:

Is it Daryl or Stewart? I love and will marry both of them.

One of the Skids, actually.

:gonk: It seems pretty gross to sit down on a public transit seat without any clothes on.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

This lady looks confident and cool

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Stop arguing about some strangers vulva. This is literally a thread rule, and no one cares if you are/aren't bothered by someone's hairy snatch.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Ask and ye shall receive

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

This is the saddest thing I've ever loving watched, thanks

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

PCOS Bill posted:

She kind of did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON4sOlxvtbU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

I wanted to say it looks like clubbing, but then I googled clubbing and...??? Apparently that makes you look more like a gecko than a poorly rendered video game graphic.

• Locked thread