Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Potato
May 12, 2003

Hihohe posted:

Not sure if this is real
I can't speak to that specific family, but there are a bunch of crazy people in the alternative medicine crowd who do all sorts of stuff with their own urine. Enjoy:
http://www.curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=109

quote:

I am back on UT after four year hiatus and feeling it's benefits. Tonight I took my first bath. I wasn't sure exactly how to do it.
I had a gallon jar of saved urine. About four days worth.

I started the hot water and dropped in some lavender, frankincense & peppermint. I did not want smell the urine or I would chicken out. It smelled awful!

Then, I dumped in the gallon jar (nose plugged) and hopped in the hot bath.

I soaked for about 20-30 min and rinsed my hair. Then hopped out, air dried and hit the sack.

Does this sound like a good way to do the baths?

quote:

I've read a few posts regarding the aged urine - for example that it can be used in enemas and for eye bathing. I've got v. bad eyesight (-12) but can see fine with glasses/contacts - though reading close up can be a problem.

Anyway there are multiple posts warning not to drink urine after around 15 mins due to pathogen and ammonia build up. So I wondered if especially the pathogen issue might cause problems, for example if there is a slight scratch on the eye surface. Some of the pathogens might come from the air, so will have no direct relation to the body. In this case I would wonder if it would be particularly good in an enema?

quote:

has anyone else had a problem with losing hair when massaging the scalp with urine ? i don't know if im doing my hair more harm then good with seeing hair fall out when i use it on my hair

quote:

I was expecting the worst, regarding taste, but I was prepared to soldier through because of the possible benefits. So, imagine how shocked I was, even after the first ingestion, that I actually liked the taste. I was shocked at how easy it was to drink the 6 ounces, and even was a little disappointed that I didnt have a little more. Sometimes I swish it around in my mouth to savor it as well as helping with gums, throat etc. I am thinking I might be a little weird in liking the taste so much, because I was not prepared for that. Public perception is that urine should not taste good. For the record, I have never drunk any urine but my own, so I dont have a true frame of reference to compare. I also don't want to think I now have some kind of perverted addiction. So, does anyone out there also like the taste? I'm thinking it might be my body telling me it actually needs the urine and can use it beneficially (the same way with healthy and good foods), otherwise, wouldn't it be so objectionable and nasty tasting that I would never want to drink it again? Also, how much per day is too much?Right now, I drink about 12-16 oz per day.

Welcome back, AUG thread! I missed you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread