Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Agekin? Just when I thought nothing could surprise me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

I'm not sure which is worse - the skanky dreadlocks or the hashtags.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

He looks very happy with his new hobby.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

TotalLossBrain posted:

Oh dear. Where are her ankle bones?

Like all Amphibiosans, she is supported by a system of fluid-filled bladders.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

I challenge you to bicep curls!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Knormal posted:

Of course not, mention that you have kids, but then maybe, just maybe, mention something a little about yourself too? To give someone a reason to want to meet you? Like Betsy here, from that gallery.

I HUNGER

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Dreddout posted:

Pretty soon people will be trepanning themselves as a fashion statement.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Watrick posted:

I see your post and raise you:

Based on Chick? I'm guessing it ends like this, then
:haw: I love playing D&D while eating drugs and smoking whores while generally sinning!
:catholic: Hey, you shouldn't play D&D because Jesus died for your sins!
:haw: Who is this "Jesus"? Tell me all about him for I want to become a Christian immediately and change my life!
:catholic: Hurrah!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Are his teeth made of Lego?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Hey, he cleaned it after slight use.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

best bale posted:

:gonk: Sand. Motherfucking SAND in one room of your house. I can't even begin to imagine the nightmare that would create.

Their cats would love it!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Guy Goodbody posted:

Hot tip for everyone: don't google monster girl encyclopedia.

There's an F-Plus episode on it, which should give people a clue as to what it's like.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

cash crab posted:

:stare: Is that a goiter?

No, it's a red and white scarf.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Lordshmee posted:

For as long as I live I will never forget the phrase, "nice, tight, purposeful stream," used by a college biology professor to describe the design of the urethra. It's like rifling. Every time I see a dick open like that all I can think is that peeing must be an unpleasant experience.

AUG Thread: Every time I see a dick open like that

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Jerry Cotton posted:

I've got a shirt that says Edward but I'm not Edward.

Say now, that's just irresponsible.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

That's a nice shower curtain.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Vorpal Cat posted:

Ị̡̼v̤̀ͅ ̘͔̯I̜̪͖̗͟ ͏j̩̺̺͚j̩̫j҉̰̟j̩̟̬̭͕̮j̖̺͖̻͖̞͔n̢̬͎̟n̸̼j͏͈̥͖͎j̢͇͔̫͓͉̲b̳̣̗̫͍̤̗v̧̠̙̹v̞̭̯ ̰͎̝̺́i̘̫̼̩̞̝i̢̹͓i̗̳̫̪̤̭͞ i̱͍̗̫̫͈̪o͔͓̯͓ ̥̖̥k͙̻̳i͔͕̬̦̪̺̙ ̫̙͖̤͟i̬͉̫̱͓͇̲l̛̼̟̩ͅ ͏̜̰̟̤̮̠ͅjj҉̗mg͇̪̫̘j̴̦̯̯͉̤j͙̘͎̼̕j ̥͓͓̩j͖̰̮̦͔̟ ͈͎m͔̦n͚m͇̺̩ ̥̣͕̮n̛n̢ m̧̯u̸̠͓̹̠̳͕̹m̭̩̖͔̹̙̻ ͡i͇͖͈̟̣̳͔͝m͇̭m͖̗̠͕̲un͎͖̮e̛̫̳̤͇ ̢̮̺͈̳h̼.̛c̶͖̞͙ ̫̹͙̗h͈͝ ͖g̳̮̭̙͍͡ ̶̲̫̹͕n̺̣͡ṳ̣̤̲̦͔̰͜m̩͍͖̜̺ͅj̷̟̠jh̳̦̝̣̪͜n̤̞͈͈̹j̮͓̻͈̰͞ͅf̮͖̭̤̥F͔̩h̠̗̥̺͈m̮̲̤͕̪͉m̲̬͈̥͜e̼͉j͚͙͙̮̩͘k͏k̫̠̗͎̝͈b͍ͅͅj̦͇͉͔̮͍͓͠j̺͚̳͔͇J̝͉̦̤̻͉̳u̴j͙̭͢vd̳̱̥̟̻̩p̖̭̠̳̝͝l̸͈̦̺̠u̗̳͕̠̠g̡͉̙͙̦j҉͙̝̦̭̞j̢̭̜̭ ̶̹j̹͓̬͍̻̥͜m̶6̙̩ n̹͈̩͔̙͜u ̤̠nj҉͇ͅn̺͔̞͖̳ ̘j̡̣̩j̵̮j̫͙̳͢j̟̝̘̜̗̹j̩͔͈̱̭̺ͅn̷͕̠̰̯n̢̞j̱̣̬j̢b̮͎͓v̟̦͎̘̰̦̖͟v̸ ̶7̸͍̝̳̜ͅj̤7̖̦͕̤͈j̙̩̗̙̲̻ͅ h͓̝n̸̮̰̘͉ͅ ̼͔͈̙hn͖͈̻̯͎̳m͚̲̀ ͍̹̻u̻̬͡ͅn͓ ṃ̡n̤̞͇̫͙͢ͅ mu̲̪͖̣͖͘m̸͚̮̺ ̘͓̼̙͖̟6̖̰̳̤̝̘ ̝̭͖̰̝̺̀m̭̖̣̱̻͠u̙ k̗̪̭̱̞̘̯mk̖͈̪̘̥̦ͅ ̯̳̘̼u͍̣̻̗͔k̤̯͖̱̗͞ͅu͜le͓̮͚̫l͓̫e͠ ͖I͓͞ͅ'̣͙̘̘͞m̼̪̞̗̪̬͇͠ ̨6̪̳̦l̪͡ļ̤ ̝̬̬͚m̥̰̦̖͢i̸m̺̰̱͕͟ ̫͕m̘̼͇ͅ ̡͓͈͔̤̹̘n͚̙͍̘ṷ̠̺͕ ̵͖͈̘̟̤̪ͅu̹n̺͔͕̬͕̥ ̭̜n͖n̷͉̖̳̯̬͎n̬͔̖̭̠̗j̩̯̖̥͉̮n͉͖͠b̮̲̘̯̪ ̫̠͎̳̝͓̥͟hn̺̘̮͘ ̛̣̭͕̝̥̬n͔͈̣̦ ̵̥͇͉̘̝͈m̴͚̻ ̻͇̘̱̩͟I̶͓͕̪̳̙ ̖̥́j̧̝í͕ ̲̹͖͇̬͍̠I͉͡ ̬̟m͈͙͇͖͓͢ị̤m̺͇̫i̡͔͇̹̙̜̭͉ ̵͍̝g̛̦f̸̺̫g͕g̠̀ ̮̝̙̀g͏f̨̼̼̲̱̫̠̝f͔̤̯̯͍̦͙h̗͎͓̮͙͙̰͝u͖͍̝̬̰̫ń̹͍̮ṳ̧̭̬̗̤ ̻͉͚͚6̨͙͓̞͙̱̯̣ ̱̰̖̜̣̺̙h̩̱͓̗͘y̪͈͔̩͎͙ ̭̲͉͙̬̖̲͞n̬̤um͏͈̲͕ h̵̞̤̞͖͇̣y̲̦͔͓ ̣̰̭̭n͔̝̫̳͉̺̙̕h̟͚m̛̗͎̬̻̩̩̬ ͏̰͈̫̠̯͚̫(҉̞̫͍͕̜̠f̬͟ p̤̙̭̳̥̫̫̕ ҉͇̪̮̖͉̖6̳̜ ̹̟̘͍̱͟ͅh̩̳̕ņ̪͈͓̖ ̱̙͔̼͖̲͚̀n͏̼̥̩͇̜̖͉m̯̠ ͚̪̳͘mu ͓͈̪̖͎̻f̛̦̺͇̯̮ ̸̭̫j͖̮̜u̷͍m̸̤̝ͅ ̖̮͈̟̖̻͠t̝͉̦ͅt͕̟̘̘̦̤̘f̜͖́ͅf̤̬͚̜̹̣̕ͅr̮̭̮̙͡ ̱̣̹̘̻̱̬D̦C͚ ͚̞f̜̥̞̥̘͟b̷͙̱̥̥͖̹̗b͕͔̳͖͓͔ ̛̰̗͙̝n͕͡m̷̻͙͖̝̗ ̜̲̤̞͔m͈͇n̥̫m͕̩̠̫͇̪͘m̨̭̺̻̫͖n̖̠̣̩6̢̖͍͓̦͈ͅͅ ͚͔̳̠͝n͖͉̬̳͠ ̖͇̳̞͕̱͢ͅn̙̼̪̠̭m̶ ͙͕̣͢nu̟m̻̺ v̤̣͎͍b̦̹̱̲͕͕̯b̶̻̝̹͍͚ ̤m̛̥̜͖͇̥̟ ̰̘m̘͍̳̫͍.̨͍̣̦̙̹̥ͅņu̙͕̰ņ͖͍͓̬̹ ͕̲̺m̦̯͠m̜̘̥̠t͏͔̥͉̫͕i͞of͖̜͍n̦͚͔̣̥6͕̳̜7̘̜̲͍͉ͅu͕ ̵̼̠nu̬̲̠̲̘̯͕͞m̴͉̝ ̪͙ͅṇ͙̙̼̞n̶̗͎̘͙̟̪n̥̪̖͉̟͍m̸o͖̜̠̦̟̣̻m͇͓̙͙ ̡͍͎̙͙ͅ0̡ h̹͘n͏͔̹̰̹̬͈͇ ̦͉̹n͎͈n̞̯͓̝̫̺̮l̞̱͓ ̜m̞̯̖ͅu͏̳m͎ ͙̘̱͖6̢ Í̮͍͇̖̲͈'̝̮͕͍̺m̘̤̲̞̠̱̝͟ ̢͙̺͈̤̲̞m͓͜i̦͖͇͇̪n̛̺i̢̗̟̭͇u̵̦̗̪m͏̖̟̖̼ͅ ̲m̜̖̠̤͔̱̀m̼͈̯͜ ̛u̯͎͎ṉ̴n̠̱u̹͕̹mbe̩͖̲̥̰r̦̭͈̥e͈̳̱̭͇d͔ ̬̱͓͚͖ͅk̰̫̯̤͟ ̕n̤̳̹̬̟̖ͅṷ̱̺͕n̢ ͙͍́y6̧̣̭͔͈̳̟ṃ̭̰͖̱̳ͅm̢͎͚̱͖̥nj̖̩ ͡n͕̹̗m̤̫ ͏h̷n͕m͇͎̜
̡̯̥̲I̗̪̭̦̣ ̗̟̤̝̮͎ͅm͍̥̥u͘m̷ ̩̬I͈̫̯̰͚̮ ̞̣̬̳̝͔h̪̦̻͠n͖̮̪u̼̱͇̗̗̲̩͡ t̸͕̻ ̩̩̝̰̥̦̻͜b̢̥u̖͍̺t͍̪̻̮͙̕ ͔̱͢g͈̼̻̖ ̡͖b̗̜͚̲y̻̗ ̻͎̭͚n̳̤͍m͞ ̟̹̪͓m̵͔̞͍̫̖ ͖̫̱̥̬͟h͈͖f͓̟̗̰̬͟f̠̰͓͎͍͙f̡̰̱̫̰n̲͍̤̹n̺̱͉̥̖̱͇m̮̰͇̣m̴̬̻̞u̱͙̳͔̳ ̼͉͔̤u̪̗ͅͅ ͈̟̻̥̟͍N̗͙̦͙u͔̝̥̭̙͍n̖͖n̬̭̟̜͈̰̯͜ ͈̜̖͇͙̟̭g̳̼̭̩̲̤̘g̯̳̘͎̙̼v͈͉bb̭͔̜̯͈͖͡ ̪̠̻̫͓̹v̸̱̹̩͚b̜̣b̠͈̻ ̶̯̫̪̙͔͉m̦̟͕̗̣̫͉͜y ̼̳v̥b̴b̧̥̝̯̣̟ t̴̼̞̘̫̪t̡h̬̞͍̫̠̯̥mmb̛͈̪͚͕y͙g̠͙̩̩m̵͕̘I̼͉̭Į͕͈̠̤͎͉̹'̢̘̮̩̲ͅͅm͍̺m̰̪͔̫o̟͙̲̺ḻ̜̫̹̬o̴̯̦̪̰̘͉ṭ͓͚͙o̶͙̪̱͕̝̞m̵̳om̱͓̺̩̝͘ ͓̗̠̤͡y͇̮̼n͍̼͉̞͟5̰̲̕b͕yl̰͔͚̗͕͎t̙̹̠̥̖̳t̰̘͔̺̺̰͢ ̣͙̻Ț̴̟̥͇̪͇̳N͝ ̠̤̗̟͍̤g̜͎̘̙̻̮t͚͉̲ ̪͉̞̤̻̯̀ṋ̲̱̞m͏̞̱m͔̮͚̝̻̯ͅm̪͉͎̣̙͠ͅm̺̣̝̼̥͝t̫͚ͅm͕̳͉͈̯͈t̷̻̳͇̩ḿ̯̩̺̻͙͖m̜̦͇̗̀ ̝͉̘h̢̭̻̰̱͔̟ ̱̤̺̻̺̪̬b̶͖͓y ͏̤̯n̷̮̯̻̪̙̠n͏ ṉ̳́ųm͓̱̜͞in̩͔̝̣͘o̵̯͖u͚̞̭̠s̴̥͉͚̼̪ ͍͔̥͇͓̤͡ͅlh̬̝̦̗̦͕̕j̮̠̲̜͞ ̹̤̝͡v͉̤b̝͎͟ḇ̶̙ ̞͔̹͞I̷̤͇̳̫̲͈ ͏͎͇̤̘͔̪̖n̴̝̤͓̲̤ṵ̫͓ͅm͖͟b̖͈̪ ͍͙͉̯ͅh͖̘̭͝ m̞̱̣͔͍͙ ̷̞͔m͙̤̻̬̪ͅu̧̱ ̳͞u̙͜6̯̼͕̘ ̷̰͍̻̤n͙͍͉m̷͔̗̭̮̟m̯̘̤̯̭ ͈̭̰̹̙h̖n͉̥̰͍ 7ý̭̣͎̬̹̩ͅn̲̟̲̮͡n̲͎͙̳̻ͅn̥̥̘̠ ̥̞͖ņ̖̗̜ͅu͚̣͢m҉͍̖̲̟͔ͅ ͖̜̻͟m͓̫̟͔ I̬͓͓͉͙͕͝ͅ'̢̪͚͉͚͕͔m̷͖̖̬̮̪ͅ ̻̟̦͈ͅn̙͓̞͕m̵ ̹m͔͚5̛̳̤m̶̻̻m̯̱̞l̼y̛̹̜̟̼̖̳̙n̘̬̜̗͘n̬̦̫̣̫̲̣n̬͕͖̼͙͍͞ͅ ̯͙̙̝̖̩͝ͅm͉̙̮̬̝͉̩i̤̫̺̟̝m̶̝̳͕i̬̦ ̞u͚n̛͍͙̫̺͔ͅi̬n̝̼͚͕j͚̫̰̳̕ure͔͖d̦͕̮̟͈̀ ̡̹̪͕̭̹̲̖t̼̟ ̟̩̥̘͉m̼͝i̠͎n̢͖i̤͘m̝͕̘̜̗̥͈u̯̱̝̞͚͘ͅͅm͍ ̘͓͖̞̙͚̕m̬͈̤̮̮̩y̗̰b̧̫͎͉̦v͙͔͈͍͢b͍͡m̕u͈̜̻̖̗Jṳ̮̼̼̻̻ͅn͇͇̠ͅk̪͠m͈͍̠̬̹̗͔͘ ̪m͕̯9̪͇̹̦̰̝͠ m̼͓͠n̩̟ ̠n̯̞̩̦ͅu͚͉̕ͅ ̶̗̫͍̙n̛̗̙̝̜̮i̯̮͈ͅi̢͖̝̺͕̫̤̹ ̝͍̫͙n͍͓̮͔͉͚k̷̦̻l̪̲o ̰̻͔p̫l͏9͙͞i͇ͅp̤̺ḽ̖̀9̣̥̻i͓i̤̣̼m͏͎͕͍̝̠̻mm̭̕7̩̜̙͔7̧̩̦͉̖͕̮̥ ͎̜͝6h̩̠̥̗̦̭̰m̘m͍̻͇͔̮͎͕ṱ́l͚͚͠t͖̻̮̬͜t̫͖͇̮̭ͅl͏̟̰̬͇.̡͔̤̣̪͓͓ ̳̟̜͓̪̣By̶̹͕͚̻ ̻̩̰̗̙̙͝ͅn̮̣̘͖6̭͖͇̘̀ͅm͟k̰̜̟͟y̨͉͙m̶m̷͖m͓̩̫̜̙̪̹ṃy̗̯͚̹y͎̹͈̩6̹͙n̨͇̦͕ ̖̲̫̫̭̞͕u̘̖͚̩̫t̛ ͈͉̹n͙̪͖̬ńn̝̗̤̝͎ n̰̦̼ͅu̠̻̫̪̯̟̕5̨͕7̬̰n̖͈n̦̻͝h͇͠n͏͓n̠̩̜̱͓̰͇h̴͉͈͇͕̻̠͍m͇̱͇̠̦̲͍t̝̫̝̗̙ ҉̗͈̟K̘̘̰͍̜i̢̻k̨͎̝͕̞ì͇̜͎̤͕ ͙b̳̩̪͙̘̮ͅy̬̼̭̠͟y̟͉̬n͓͕͎m̻̱ ͞n͔͜m̰͍ ̩̮͟m̙͓̱̮ ̠̻̦u͚n̲̺̻͕̯̖̖ ̳̼͇͓m̞̙̮u͚͜m̙̝̬̠̟̥̖ ̷̲͖͇̮̣̞̖a͉̹n̲͉͉̗d͉͙̮̠͖ ͙̠̖͓͘n͓̼̻̲̙͖m͚̟͙͚̮͎͙ m̹i̜̞̞͙̪̳n͓̩̰͓̫̤̟i̟̯̯͍̘̟̲ t̹̜͖̻͕ͅm̢̺͉͖͉͙̪ͅf̢̝.̰͝ ̦̤̯̞̘̤͔͟G̵͉̫͖̮b͕̥̳̟͚ͅg͝i̦̜̩̻͓h̬̱̝͓͙͙̘9̢̦̘̠͎̞̲ḅ
̞ṵ̧̥̲͚̻̼̩ ̷̦̱͍͕͉̥͕t̨r͍ ͡r͇̣̼̳̺͞m͏͓t̲̤̖̘̕t̷̰̮̬̤̱ͅͅ ̖͈͔͇͇m҉ͅ6͕̠͔͍̻̗̝mu͚͕̻͔̺̖ͅm̴ù͙6̠̱̟̯̖m͚j̵6̛m͏̪m͈͕͔͕m̱u͏̳̞̦i̜̻͍͖͡k͙͓̟̬̲̣̮͠m̴̘̘͔͕̲ͅu̪͎̣͖̪̬ĺ͎̪l̲̗͖̞̫l̢Ị͓̠̩͕'҉̣̯̱̞͚̜̗m̝̭̠̫̱m̶̻̻̘͍̮l̘͟u͎̩͙̙̲̭̱t͕̳̤̳̪ͅm̴͔̺̳m̢̝6̴̞̯m̰̰͚̳ųm͏͕͕͇̳͙͙̪u̙͇̗̕ͅ6̷͇̼̼m̩̰̬͇̮̤̠m̰̰̣ ͖6̣̼͚͔͍̮̩͡ ̖̟̬̖̗̳̣m̳͈̺͖̰̠͠u͏̗͎ ͇̪̦͔m̫̱̻̞̘͝ư̲̼̠̠m̗ ̜̦̖̥͢j͏m̞͙6͇̼͓͈̪͘ ̲͕͖͙̦̜̼mm̨̤ ́u̟͎͚i̵̹ ̼̰̗͖͙̦̦͟k͏̖m҉͕̞k̶̙͎̺̫ ̹̮͝l͖̠̭̺̟͉͡ͅl̘͙̞͉ ̬̤l̥̟̬̦̞̳ ̴̗͍̹̪I͔͘'͈̙̮̝͉̥̲m̞̰̹ ̢̲̘̱̭̦̜m͏lṵ̥̭̟͙͈̩͢ ͉͖̠͉͎̫t̞̯͈̝͚̘ ͍̘͉̰͉͔̻m̦͓m͔͖̼̯̫͙ͅ ̹͍͕͙͓̞̀6̻̰̭ ̥mu̬ ̛̟̤͓͎ͅͅmͅum̳̤̰͝ ҉j̼͎̟̰̤̥̜m̛̤6 ̰̖̳̱͍ṯo҉̙̮͙͇̹͚̙ ͚̬̦͎͖ṇ̯̮̤͓͈̬h͏m͚̫ͅ ̶͎̺̹̣̱l̵̬͓ͅl͇͙mm̵̮̹͈ ҉͖̝̪̱͚͉u̟̪ h̯́h̙ ͙͖͙̼̫f͕̟i̦̹̦̳͘ ̴̱͎͈̦̩̣̥ķ͈̠̦̲m͍̟͇̻͉̲̦k͡ ̝͇̙̬͎̪̜ļl̩̰͉͘ͅl ̸̤͚̙̯I͉͓̫͢'̲̰̳̤̱m̝̲̗͜ ̨̯̠̮̲m͍͙̹͈̙͜ͅl̞ú ̹t͜ ͓͇̩̙̱mop͔̼̩͇͎ͅ ͔̬̟͞i͔ṋ̞͇͝ ͈g҉ẹ̤̙̘̳͝l̟̦̘̟͓͚͙j̧̝͕͔6͡m̻t͏͕l̮̲n̫̥̭̦̹6̸̬̪͍͎̻͓̼h̠9̫l̞l͙͇̙̣͇̟m̯̻̠̹̞͕m̪uh̶̻̬h̷̝̺͔͇f͈̟͎ͅi̩̳̫k̳̦̠m͓̣̘ṷ̢̥̥l̫͍l̛̖̰̺̩͕̭̳l̩̹̩̟ͅI͙̪͍̣͜'̸m̢̙̭̤̩̙̜͈ỳ̥͙͈͍h̢n̨̼̖͍̼̰̫̰h҉̼̝̬̫͇͙̪J̭̗̲̟u͖n̳̹̭5͏̣͈͉͇̞͇h͎̗̳̭̲̩͚ ̧͕u͜nn͉̗͓͎̝̯͈yl̡̬o̖n̦̬̫̮ͅ6̴͓̮͖u̱̜̖ǹ͉̺̯ ̜͕̲n͈̰̼̞̻y̶̝̙͍l͓̪̹ó̭̘̣n̥̳̹̫͙ ̧̠6̤̺̫̫̯ ̞ḿ͇̬̹͖̩̠ ̝̗̮̺͍͘ͅm̤̜̪̰͓̱l̗̼͇̜̦u̳̺̼̩͓͓ͅ ͈̹̩̲ț͟ ͙̺̞̰̗m͓̥̘̻̥̼op̝̖̖̙̫ ̛̻̹̲̻i̥̥̼n̴͉̲͈̯̹ ̴̻g͏͖̫̥̭̟̱i̬͓͈͙͖͜ĺ̻͙͓Y̛̮̠n͕̻̙͟ez҉̠y̧̻̱̮̝̰̯̦6͙̰̱̮̮̼ͅýņ̱̱͓͍̖̲ͅ ̯͞h̷̪̥̪͈h҉͚͈̦̪̠̺n̪j̣̥͈̰͙̪͜ͅơ̦͕
̲̩͎ṃ̷̠̘͕̘͈̞u̥̠͙̻̮̩̠͝ ̟̯̜, a͘n̺̺̺͈̝͉͘d̘̼̻͈̝̖̠ ̸̼̙ͅm̴̹̙͈̮̜̲̬o̶̳̲̩̫̣̩m̠̳͔ ̳̻̰́y ̤͇ṉ̀ų̙ ͏͎̝̝̜̲͙m̫̩͎̟ ̮h͏̹̘̻̣n͏̥ ̝̬̖͙͈h̸͖͈yp͙̥͈̣o̩̞͉͍ m̦̖̟̱̠̜͡m͞ ̢̮̩̻̹̫̮̪m̻͘u҉̼̟̫̫ ͓̯͖̦̻t͎͈̳n̨̗̗̟̫̹̺ ̠̺̼̩̬̖̱oi̧͓͎ͅl̛ ̹̩͠ù̻͖̪̱̝ ̱̞͕͇̲I̶͎̪̮̥̜͓'҉̥̹͍͓I̷̟̣̼͙ͅ ̢̱̼̝̭m ̴̟̺̟̟͕n̶̪ ̥͎̜̩̱͠ͅͅh̛̫͈̲̼̠u̥̪͉̗̤͜ ҉̲͈̞̥̭7̀m̢͓͍͓̳̰u͎̙͝i̶̫̖̟͍[/̡̦̠i̲̩̖͖̱̯̳]͉u̞̫̜̫͉̗̕

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

why does he have a barney tattoo

also, what the gently caress is up with that homemade terrarium behind him

Some knowledge is not meant for mortals.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

AUG more for standing barefoot in a public bathroom stall than being a fat.

Is that a disabled stall? And who's holding the camera?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

This lovely tattoo looks like it was done with a woman's fingernails during intercourse.

There are worse ways to get lovely tattoos.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

One, two, many, lots.

Yan, tan, tethera.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

"decided"

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Screaming Idiot posted:

HOW THE gently caress DOES A FOREHEAD GET FAT

I MEAN

HOW DOES IT HAPPEN

Skipping forehead day at the gym.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

I knew a guy who brought his girlfriend everywhere. He literally brought her to a bachelor party and she just sat the whole night glowering "You guys are gross" and asking her bf "Can we go?".

I mean its better than chopping women up and keeping the parts in your freezer and having sex with said parts. A bit better.

Thank God they censored the cartoon nipples!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Not only can he not draw human bodies, he can't even make the blade of a sword line up with the grip.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Leavemywife posted:

So, they're now doing a gender-swap Popeye.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Yeet posted:

Edit: poo poo can't figure out gifs.

http://i.imgur.com/Sp2ehpO.gifv

Why isn't he doing his normal alpha-male-violent-hand-jerk handshake to yank them off balance?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Do they call homeless furries strays or ferals?

Check your furless privilege!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

It could be "demisexual" or "demiromantic", depending on whether you're talking about sex or emotions. You can be panromantic, being able to fall in love with everyone, but demisexual, and not wanting to screw anyone just at a whim.

It's real dumb. There's a The F Plus episode about it!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

cash crab posted:

My favourite part is the off centre tattoo

It's trying to escape.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

I didn't even see my first panniculus 'til a year ago.

How many have you got now?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

I'm frankly astonished it didn't descend into abuse and threats after about the first four.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Aramoro posted:

Skillet are some sort of Christian rock band

How many sorts are there?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Probably this garbage. It doesn't need to be refrigerated and is kept at room temperature.

"20% more bacon" than what? :confused:

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Fathis Munk posted:

Chili has beans.

And chocolate.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

AUG Thread: Naked and covered in fish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

verymoldy posted:

Man I know he's trying to hide his large double chin, but it looks like he's wearing a pube scarf. I don't know if that's preferable.

For cold weather, a pube sweater would be much warmer.

• Locked thread