Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

EmmyOk posted:

Our religion teacher got stabbed in the heart when he was 20 and you could reliably waste 20 minutes a class by bringing it up. I will never forget the weird marketing cadence he had when he said "luckily I was stabbed outside Ireland's leading cardiac hospital". There was also the time he spent a double class on Islam telling us about how messed up the banana trade was but I can't remember how he got sidetracked with that. We also had an incredibly hot maths teacher every year because she was the only one could teach in Irish, the illusion was shattered when we realised the reason she randomly left class and stood out in the hall was to safely fart. Or at least that was the leading theory. A sequel to the geography teacher story is when she left on maternity leave the replacement teacher arrived just before parent teacher evening and called us all up to the top of the class to get to know us a bit. We were allowed sit wherever we wanted because she was new and didn't know the seating plan so all five boys in the class sat in a row down the back. as she was calling up the other guys beside us the bestie leaned in and told me he had just gone on the bone and if I'd go up first while he went to the bathroom. Obviously I refused and he stuffed his hands in his pockets and tried to pull the crotch of his trousers forward and bend over a bit while he was talking to her and I told everyone down the back what was happening.

I read this entire post in Liam Neeson's voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Tarantula posted:

So uh, a trailer exists for a futurama fan film, i'll just leave it here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfNRPKKF4qU

The production values were much higher than I thought they'd be. This is not necessarily a good thing. :stonk:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
What sort of sun situation created that guy's tan/burn pattern? :pwn:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Paladinus posted:

I hope you realise it's a parody.

Even if it is a parody, it's a loooooootttt of effort for a not very good one.

• Locked thread