Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

Isn't a rape kit just like a really long swab? I honestly don't know.

and a bandaid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's a child molester

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Well?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

That's a lot of white noise grad student arguments to read. To long, short version? Tlsv

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

Eh, I was imagining much larger cakes. If they were all different thats actually not too bad of an idea. Though for the life of me I can't think of a time I've had a piece of wedding cake since I was a kid. Weddings are for drinking and dancing. Having to watch toasts and father/daughter dances and cake cutting are the worst parts of a wedding.

Those are theirs.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

She's a v fat vegan

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Nuebot posted:

Anime kind of comes and goes in trends by the season, really. Right now there are a bunch of comedy things on the air along the lines of "This one's about a woman and her maid, but the maid's a dragon!" "How about a high school student obsessed with video games, but she's an angel!" whereas not too long ago there was a bunch of monster girl poo poo, before that was a bunch of awful anime with vague incest overtones about siblings and cousins, it was weird. Between this poo poo you get stuff like One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100 and generally cool things that won't get more than one season, as well as stuff that won't ever die like One Piece.

You people know too much about anime. Aug fits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

teen witch posted:

As someone who is follows a lot of plus size fashion communities, Tess is either glorified as the be all end all god of fat, or called out for her WEIRD racist poo poo regarding black men.

As someone who falls hard (hah) into the latter, I just want to look vaguely put together and feel comfortable exercising without some jackass making a scene about it. I honestly feel she does more harm to us than help. Like health at any size should help bigger people feel comfortable exercising and living a healthy life regardless of weight instead of putting a cherry on top (that we can't eat, damnit) on a spectacle.

How much do u weigh?

• Locked thread