Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
The rest of the image series is pretty amazing. It came from Reddit.

From what I recall he tried to be clever by revealing that pony patch by sewing them onto a pair of trunks he wore under the blue shorts then pulling them down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

Nostradingus posted:

On the plus side, he'll sit calmly in the aftermath of that impending failure
Nah he'll end up passed out in the backyard wearing someone else's shirt and later someone will cover him with a blanket out of sympathy.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

:dogbutton:
I have no idea how to parse this.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

Two thread favourites appear on this TV show, the idea of the show was some sort of AMA where participants would answer random questions about their condition.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKpRjpROxco

The interesting thing is how the men appear to accept they've stuffed up and need to change, the guy in the black shirt was on Biggest Loser, while the women dismiss the idea there might be a risk.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

Stoatbringer posted:

"20% more bacon" than what? :confused:
I guess that depends if you get 9 or 11 slices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

System Metternich posted:

Wtf is spinning?
It's the current fad. The little UFO thing is held in your fingers and spun. Kinda in the same vein as the fidget boxes as some sort of stress buster.

• Locked thread