Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
The boyz call me Jazz Hands, see? Now I'm gonna play some sweet chin music with these here mitts. Nyah, copper!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Tin Tim posted:

People on the block now me as Dutch O'ven

Will you burn my two lips with your smoldering kisses?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Wow, I had no idea initiation was going to be so rough.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Will the fabled henchman, talked about in hushed, reverent tones behind palletless crates and around red barrels full of combustible materials, show his face? The man they call Longshoreman X?

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Ghost of Starman posted:

@12:41
"Pisstofferson"
Jesus, you guys, these names... :psyduck:

What? His real name is Kristofferson and he's angry all the time. That one makes perfect sense.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Crowetron posted:

Both fights with Stiff Devin were useless since he told us the info we were after before the fight started. What a game.

By the way, they call me Mashed-Nuts Crimeman

Yeah, but our protagonist is dumb and apparently in denial about his brother's fighting addiction. Not that Hiro Protagonist here would know anything about that condition.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

As a fat, uneducated man who enjoys pasta, this episode was very triggering.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Ain't nobody gently caress wit' tha Floor Snack Ballaz!

:eats food found randomly on the ground and then engages in criminal activity:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

I guess the schoolgirl assassins hadn't been informed about the main character's status change from foe to friend, or they never knew about him and just assumed he was a filthy Italian. Just think how much easier breaking out of that place would have been with a dozen identical girls named Stabbu-kun backing you up. :nyoron:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

kjetting posted:

I think he also makes "come on"-hand gestures at the audience in between playing kegs. Important duties.

The Hype-Man is an integral part of any performance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

At least you didn't run into any Abel semen down at the docks.

• Locked thread