Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Rest in peace Handsome Bob, we barely knew ye.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

My Streetwise name is Ben & Jerry's Phish Food.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

I changed my mind, my Streetwise name is Cold Stone (Creamery) Steve Austin. Something to really chill my enemies.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

FutureFriend posted:

please do not promote illegal things in this thread, kyle travers would not want this

Also please do not try to smoke from a beer bong.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Ey, whattsa matta wit you? I'm tryin' to eat pizza ova here!

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

David D. Davidson posted:

But-but two drummers, two drummers.

I could have sworn there were three "drummers". Do they still have that guy that plays kegs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

I just realized that they messed up Belger's name in the cutscene subtitles where it says "Belgar". I can't believe they messed up a common Bible story name and also the name of one of their own characters.

2-ill for Mayor

• Locked thread