Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug

kjetting posted:

I didn't really know it was a franchise until now. I've played the original on so many platforms and never realized they made sequels.
Ok, some quick googling revealed that 2 and 3 were SNES exclusives, that explains a lot. Also, the SNES version of Final Fight seems to have removed almost everything fun and iconic from the game. No co-op multiplayer? No level transitions? Only two playable characters? Blood replaced with explosions? No Poison and Roxy? No Wheelchair for the final boss?

My gangster name is....Chat Bot.

And don't forget the Playstation fighting game "Revenge," which is its own brand of awful.

I'm just going with Socially Awkward Tyrone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Way to make those Stiff Devin fights look easy. I was expecting at least one jump cut.

and thanks for the approval I know you didn't have to and there were other better entries and um thanks?

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

Pillbug
Say what you will about the gang names in this game, Clothes Horse is just inspired.

• Locked thread