Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Ban all moves from the top rope

Get rid of the mats around the ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
Remember when Dean Malenko worked on Scotty's leg the whole match and he ended up doing the Worm on said leg?

Gotta give the fans what they want.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
automatic disqualification if you throw your opponent over the top rope

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
Nobody in the world has more ***+ matches on tape over the past decade than Sheamus.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Chris James 2 posted:

Ban all moves but the worm

Somebody will think I'm kidding so let me halt that ASAP: I'm dead serious. Hour long classics where the only moves that can be performed are the worm is just what the ratings need

no punches? do wrestlers just have to worm at each other until one of em gets knocked down and set up in worm position?

do they have to do the hops before each worm? im only asking these questions because i am very down and want to make scotty 2 hotty wwe wormiversal champion

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Seth's new finisher is a top rope leaping piledriver variant.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Spermgod posted:

Nobody in the world has more ***+ matches on tape over the past decade than Sheamus.

This is a quantifiable metric (if you go by Meltzer that is) & I bet you're wrong.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
he knows..

ThePariah posted:

This is a quantifiable metric (if you go by Meltzer that is) & I bet you're wrong.

Dave doesn't rate TV matches

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Intruder posted:

Ban all moves from the top rope

Get rid of the mats around the ring

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

make all matches revolve around the use of Sock 'Em Boppers

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Spermgod posted:

It's him or Kofi or Dolph or some poo poo. So many technically fine matches no one could possibly care about the week after.

or even while watching them after the first 30

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

Tonfa posted:

It's him or Kofi or Dolph or some poo poo. So many technically fine matches no one could possibly care about the week after.

or even while watching them after the first 30

they're good, actually

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

AMReese posted:

Also, Enzo is the worst wrestler.

its not 2013 anymore

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Gene Wilder's autopsy shows "trauma indicative of being buckle bombed multiple times shortly before death"

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Enzo has become pretty decent in ring. He's not going to have any classics but he can go out there and get the job done.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

AMReese posted:

Remember when Dean Malenko worked on Scotty's leg the whole match and he ended up doing the Worm on said leg?

And what's the deal with people spending 2 minutes down in the run-up to the Worm anyway? That scotty bulldog must be a legit stiff move.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The_Rob posted:

Enzo has become pretty decent in ring. He's not going to have any classics but he can go out there and get the job done.

he's a really good face in peril and even in singles gets the underdog stuff across really well

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

Also, someone drew a sweet Slowpoke that I wanted to buy for an av but lost the image. I think the thread was people drawing Pokemon? I guess? I don't know. If someone could help find it I would love to buy it. Thanks.

Ostentatious posted:

legendary tag teams, like the Dudleys, Edge and Christian, Hardys, the Headbangers

Ten pages back, possibly 11 or 12 at this point, but I miss my favorite tag team of all time.. E&C! *five second pose*

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i say enzo needs to slow down and not work too fast, and i also say that my dry rub for steaks is slobberknocker good

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

oatgan posted:

he's a really good face in peril and even in singles gets the underdog stuff across really well

He is small and thin so that helps him portray that really well. His selling is also really good.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
Enzo is already better in every way than Road Dogg and he's only gonna keep getting better

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

he knows..

WadeBartender posted:

Enzo is already better in every way than Road Dogg and he's only gonna keep getting better

idk road dogg could have a decent back and forth singles match of reasonable length and i'm not sure enzo can

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Spermgod posted:

idk road dogg could have a decent back and forth singles match of reasonable length and i'm not sure enzo can

Lying isnt very nice

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I forgot the Fatal 4-way happens tonight. At least there's going to be something interesting while we wait for the Crusierweights to flip over.

(Also Bayley :allears:)

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

So Darren I uh you I blame uh you know huh I don't think uh I just want to remind you because uh the Prime Time Players were the tag championship and uh I'm the gatorman so uruh uruh uruh uruh don't ever talk to me or my son again

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

That Titus promo wasn't favourite part of Raw last week, and I can only imagine they kept him out there so long as a rib

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

St Evan Echoes posted:

That Titus promo wasn't favourite part of Raw last week, and I can only imagine they kept him out there so long as a rib

"Please kill me," his eyes screamed as time seemed to stand still.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

sam bradford lmao posted:

automatic disqualification if you throw your opponent over the top rope

And DQs if you willingly leave the ring.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Bo dallas is the worst. It might actually be braun but i'll reserve judgement until i see him in some actual feuds.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Titus needs a show where he walks around explaining why feuds are happening and what they might lead to and they call it What's The Deal, Titus O'Neil?

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
they should give titus a mushmouth gimmick

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

schweens posted:

Bo dallas is the worst. It might actually be braun but i'll reserve judgement until i see him in some actual feuds.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Brock Lesnar posted:

Gene Wilder's autopsy shows "trauma indicative of being buckle bombed multiple times shortly before death"
Actually unbeknownst to everyone but his family, Gene Wilder was wrestled in underground deathmatches, which is why at the autopsy they will find out that his brain looked like an 80 year old's with Alzheimers.

Now I'm sad

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Bo Dallas should actually be the champion right now.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

The_Rob posted:

i'm glad you have a good opinion on this at least. when you bo-lieve, amazing things can happen

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
lmao is he smiling at the end

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

achillesforever6 posted:

Actually unbeknownst to everyone but his family, Gene Wilder was wrestled in underground deathmatches, which is why at the autopsy they will find out that his brain looked like an 80 year old's with Alzheimers.

Now I'm sad

Abby Something.

:smith:

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Aye Doc posted:

i'm glad you have a good opinion on this at least. when you bo-lieve, amazing things can happen

I have nothing but good opinions sir.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

The_Rob posted:

i still bo-lieve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Bo Dallas was better as NXT Champion than Finn Balor

• Locked thread