Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
riding my trike down the highway, blasting some sweet tunes, people smiling and giving me the thumbs up, stopping off for a brew and some 'Q.. Now that's the Trike Life, friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
That's okay ddbj people are allowed to have different opinions. :)

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

King of Bees posted:

That's like, just your opinion man. :smug:

Pipski
Apr 18, 2004

It's the only life I know.

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

King of Bees posted:

:hfive:

i really wanted to go to sturgis but my dad wound up working for a biker gang there as the house band for a lot of the event, basically they were commanded by the gang to pack up and go to sturgis to play all week and its not like he could just say no, a lot of them were corrupt prick cops. this was a long time ago before sturgis was huge but he still had some crazy horror stories about it and i kinda question my safety at such a crowded event with a bunch of old school assholes still throwing their weight around their bikes. i ride with my old man on the country roads and buy him a beer or two at the biker bar on the river, thats my motorcycle story thanks

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Pipski posted:

It's the only life I know.

It's super great isn't it? The joy my trike gives me and others was like the first time I really felt like I belonged. Cruising the highways and scenic by-ways on my trike.... this whole world just opened up to me.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

me irl:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

That's a beaut.. drat fine work.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

hubba hubba

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i never wanted a trike before, but now i'm jealous

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

revmoo posted:

Show us on the doll where the motorbike touched you

There are cool motorbikes, just not the ones made by HD.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

im a dirty cager and i like to go to places in MY CAR

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Bacon Hat posted:

im a dirty cager and i like to go to places in MY CAR

You horrible monster.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

notZaar posted:

There are cool motorbikes, just not the ones made by HD.

Have you ridden one?

They are fun as gently caress. I agree they're pretty lovely and I would probably never own one but it's the same thing as a muscle car like driving a souped up camaro or something. The cosplay pirates who rip off the exhaust for attention can gently caress right off though.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I think this weekend I'll fire up the Trike and go on a coastal ride. The salt air, some good classic rock. Stop at the secret good seafood place that only the locals know about (looks like a shack but the food is amazing) and have cold one, some oysters on the half, the ride my awesome trike back home. Trike Life!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

King of Bees posted:

I think this weekend I'll fire up the Trike and go on a coastal ride. The salt air, some good classic rock. Stop at the secret good seafood place that only the locals know about (looks like a shack but the food is amazing) and have cold one, some oysters on the half, the ride my awesome trike back home. Trike Life!

omg that sounds amszeballs :c

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
Harleys are incredibly gay. Trikes are stupid as gently caress. Harley trikes are like a supernova of bad ideas.

"Yeah I'm a real tough guy. Like to put on my leather and studs and tassels on the handlebars because I'm gay. Man everyone sure does love the sound of my loving bike that has a motor design that was obsolete in 1950. Keeping the American spirit alive, yep, that's me. Only owe HD $21,713.89 more and then it's mine."

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
my snd my gf used to do that all the time in the country but instead of seafood we ate burgers

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
here's mine -

pants in my pants
Aug 18, 2009

by Smythe
proud member of the iron butt club which is a thing that actually exists lol

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
The funniest thing about Harley guys is how they buy into the rebel spirit by becoming slavish corporate whores of HD. I haven't seen any Harley riders who weren't covered head to toe in HD™ branded gear.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

two forty posted:

Harleys are incredibly gay. Trikes are stupid as gently caress. Harley trikes are like a supernova of bad ideas.

"Yeah I'm a real tough guy. Like to put on my leather and studs and tassels on the handlebars because I'm gay. Man everyone sure does love the sound of my loving bike that has a motor design that was obsolete in 1950. Keeping the American spirit alive, yep, that's me. Only owe HD $21,713.89 more and then it's mine."

Why are you so angry? IMHO you should get a big trike go see the beautiful country you live in and relax.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

the beach boys should've written some songs about trikin'

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

imagine how much better queen's "bicycle" would have been if it was called

you guessed it

tricycle

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
stock harleys are bad but oh man those custom chopper fellas
there was a dude i used to work with that had one of those jesse james style bikes where everything's this weird spiky sharp CNCd thing that looks like a tribal tattoo piece
like the spokes of the wheels had spikes on them but it was obv somebody just put it in a cnc mill, theres no craftsmanship there

anwyays dude kept it in storage 362 days a year and then would drag it out to work to show everybody how "successful" and "nonconformist" he was then idle down the street for 2 days at the '"'local biker rally'"' then put it back in storage

i snuck a peek at his odo, 200mph speedometer and 62 miles on the odo on a 3 year old bike

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Imagine if the Grateful Dead song was called "Trikin"

:eyepop:

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.
My dad runs Trike Talk the web's largest forum dedicated to TRIKES ONLY. You cannot out trike me. Trikin' is in my blood.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

a cloth map posted:

My dad runs Trike Talk the web's largest forum dedicated to TRIKES ONLY. You cannot out trike me. Trikin' is in my blood.

I love that site. I'm "TrikerKing69" on the forums. Look for me there if you're new to trikin' and I'll get you started right.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Waxing up the Trike for a Saturday coastline cruise. Got the coffee pot set for 9am, got my sunglasses clean and me and the ole lady are gonna do the dives. Downloading some sweet classic rock for the ole Bluetooth. Fuckin Steely Dan.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

revmoo posted:

Show us on the doll where the motorbike touched you

the ear, you fat attention-seeking piece of poo poo

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
*rolls up on penticycle* "hey which way to the penticycle bar?" :dukedog:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I was driving home from work about a month ago and there was like a convoy of four trikes, a hummer, and a few crotch rockets. A bunch of them had neon lights and crazy paint jobs. It was like a big douche parade.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
Trikes look a bit dangerous to me but I like drinking coffee. Can I consider myself a triker?

Klimpy Borf
Oct 22, 2010
I would ryder a Spyder given the chance but I prefer the feel of 2 wheels.

My bike is definitely an old man's bike but I am not an old man! This is not a picture of my exact bike, but of somebody else's.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Trikes look a bit dangerous to me but I like drinking coffee. Can I consider myself a triker?

Ride 4 Life

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

wane tendo
Mar 19, 2005

Buglord
anytime i see a dude on a trike i just assume he wanted a motorcycle but has back problems or likes to gently caress other dudes

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

welcome back trike thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
does anyone have tassels on their trike?

• Locked thread