Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I'm living the Trike Life every second of my being. Are you?

Pictured: My trike heading to Sturgis by a serene pasture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

in queso emergency break glass

Classic! Lol

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
My trike has a built in deep fryer for making wings on the go! Zoom!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I don't like the drumette part of the wing. I like the part with two bones better. I think most trike lifers would agree.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

ugh sorry but my friend here is vegan. any chance you could make some zucchini stix? :rolleyes:

Sure but I'll laugh because they're cooked in chicken fat. Hahhaahah

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

cnut posted:

cuz of trike pic? are you going to rub one out to trike pic?

I love my trike. The wind in my hair. The exhaust sounds and the Bluetooth sound system. Brb

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Bedevere posted:

So is this a fellow triker or does this make your blood boil?

How do you feel about sidecars?

We stay away from those guys. They got the whole thing backwards. Where the gently caress is the coffee maker even? They're the millennials of Trike Life.

E. Sidecars aren't really trikes but I have no beef with them. Just stay out of my way while I'm cruising on my trike!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

i put on 3 roller skates (2 on my feet 1 on my dinger) and trike all over town

I think I've seen you around. Is your call sign "tripod"?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

R-Type posted:

Trikes are for untalented hacks that aren't man or woman enough to balance their own bike while stopped. Furthermore, 2 rear 1 front is very prone to flipping on heavy steering turns like the three wheelers of old. Therefore, trikes are the gay turds of the motorcycle world.

Why are you so mad about trikes?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Wall Balls posted:

hell yea here's my daily driver

Yeah I got one of those for daily use too. My beast one is for poker runs and Sturgis

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

thathonkey posted:

whats the weight limit like on those trikes ?? i am much too large and misshapen to ride a conventional bike

I'm not sure but some of my trike friends are really big and they don't have an issue. Just think it's like riding a lazy boy recliner down that ole open road.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
riding my trike down the highway, blasting some sweet tunes, people smiling and giving me the thumbs up, stopping off for a brew and some 'Q.. Now that's the Trike Life, friends.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
That's okay ddbj people are allowed to have different opinions. :)

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Pipski posted:

It's the only life I know.

It's super great isn't it? The joy my trike gives me and others was like the first time I really felt like I belonged. Cruising the highways and scenic by-ways on my trike.... this whole world just opened up to me.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

That's a beaut.. drat fine work.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I think this weekend I'll fire up the Trike and go on a coastal ride. The salt air, some good classic rock. Stop at the secret good seafood place that only the locals know about (looks like a shack but the food is amazing) and have cold one, some oysters on the half, the ride my awesome trike back home. Trike Life!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

two forty posted:

Harleys are incredibly gay. Trikes are stupid as gently caress. Harley trikes are like a supernova of bad ideas.

"Yeah I'm a real tough guy. Like to put on my leather and studs and tassels on the handlebars because I'm gay. Man everyone sure does love the sound of my loving bike that has a motor design that was obsolete in 1950. Keeping the American spirit alive, yep, that's me. Only owe HD $21,713.89 more and then it's mine."

Why are you so angry? IMHO you should get a big trike go see the beautiful country you live in and relax.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Imagine if the Grateful Dead song was called "Trikin"

:eyepop:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

a cloth map posted:

My dad runs Trike Talk the web's largest forum dedicated to TRIKES ONLY. You cannot out trike me. Trikin' is in my blood.

I love that site. I'm "TrikerKing69" on the forums. Look for me there if you're new to trikin' and I'll get you started right.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Waxing up the Trike for a Saturday coastline cruise. Got the coffee pot set for 9am, got my sunglasses clean and me and the ole lady are gonna do the dives. Downloading some sweet classic rock for the ole Bluetooth. Fuckin Steely Dan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Trikes look a bit dangerous to me but I like drinking coffee. Can I consider myself a triker?

Ride 4 Life

• Locked thread