Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

Enfield posted:

harelys are horrible bikes for horrible people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine
i think trikes are fugly, sorry kob

Dr. Dogballs Jr.
Jun 9, 2014

the angriest sex machine

King of Bees posted:

That's okay ddbj people are allowed to have different opinions. :)

:hfive:

i really wanted to go to sturgis but my dad wound up working for a biker gang there as the house band for a lot of the event, basically they were commanded by the gang to pack up and go to sturgis to play all week and its not like he could just say no, a lot of them were corrupt prick cops. this was a long time ago before sturgis was huge but he still had some crazy horror stories about it and i kinda question my safety at such a crowded event with a bunch of old school assholes still throwing their weight around their bikes. i ride with my old man on the country roads and buy him a beer or two at the biker bar on the river, thats my motorcycle story thanks

• Locked thread