Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
stock harleys are bad but oh man those custom chopper fellas
there was a dude i used to work with that had one of those jesse james style bikes where everything's this weird spiky sharp CNCd thing that looks like a tribal tattoo piece
like the spokes of the wheels had spikes on them but it was obv somebody just put it in a cnc mill, theres no craftsmanship there

anwyays dude kept it in storage 362 days a year and then would drag it out to work to show everybody how "successful" and "nonconformist" he was then idle down the street for 2 days at the '"'local biker rally'"' then put it back in storage

i snuck a peek at his odo, 200mph speedometer and 62 miles on the odo on a 3 year old bike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread