Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

emSparkly posted:

I got these gummies that are way too strong but I realized I can probably cut them up and have like, a bunch of reasonable doses instead of a few ridiculous doses. So I think I saved money.

this is the way OP. I just eyeball it and take a tiny bite, a very unscientific and haphazard method

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

fuctifino posted:

I relented and ordered a second slightly different style box:

I'm going to use this one for the bestest of top shelf strains, hashes and extracts

You are my favorite stoner. Just fuckin' living right.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

fuctifino posted:

I relented and ordered a second slightly different style box:

I'm going to use this one for the bestest of top shelf strains, hashes and extracts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKOc6hXMDhc

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I'd have fancy boxes for different strains and stuff if I lived in a place where that was possible. For now, I have a jar for the only strain available, which is called "weed"

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

ugh rob schneider really went down a bad path

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
looked at mrs d8's shopping list this morning and right under laundry soap it says weed

she really likes the six joints deal (buy 5 get 1 free) from the weed store right next to the dollar store

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I'd smoke 6 joints if I had to do laundry too chores are cool when you are ENGAGED IN THE TASK AT HAND

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I'd smoke 6 joints if I had to do laundry too chores are cool when you are ENGAGED IN THE TASK AT HAND

some strains make me finish the dynavap then just get up and clean

and it feels great, in that moment I am just real mad at clutter

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Sometimes I’m more motivated to do the dishes when I’m high

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

we do laundry once a week but smoke weed every day

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
hell yeah

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012
Weed motivates me to spend four more hours tweaking that PowerPoint presentation no one will bother to look at

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

kuarduck posted:

Weed motivates me to spend four more hours tweaking that PowerPoint presentation no one will bother to look at

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

What if I make a gravity/waterfall bong but put an activated carbon filter on it during the drawing phase. That'd be pretty cool and good right?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I've been practising a lot measuring doses using the dab tool scoopy end, and I can accurately eyeball 0.04-0.045g most times, and then halve that quite easily:

I also have a SQP Mini (the one on the right) arriving any day now. It's really cute. I already have the big version.

It's meant to be small enough to fill dynavaps, and is really good for accurately eyeballing doses.

Hellblazer187 posted:

What if I make a gravity/waterfall bong but put an activated carbon filter on it during the drawing phase. That'd be pretty cool and good right?

The filter would trap a lot of the juicy cannabinoids if it's pre your lung. If you exhaled into an active carbon filter setup afterwards, that can trap and contain a lot of the stinkiness if that's what you are concerned about.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Mar 21, 2024

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Yeah, isn't that why you use screens and stuff instead of proper filters?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Hellblazer187 posted:

yeah if you wanna waste all your weed lol activated carbon's whole thing is being pure surface area

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I thought the activated carbon got more of the bad stuff than the good stuff, netting a smoother smoke. But honestly, idk.

I have a silicone ash catcher I filled with activated carbon from a pet store. I miss waterfall bongs but I can't handle that level of smoke. Anyways, maybe I'll try it, if I feel like. But probably I'll just keep vaping.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
you are more careful with weed than goons with tha joose

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

fuctifino posted:

I've been practising a lot measuring doses using the dab tool scoopy end, and I can accurately eyeball 0.04-0.045g most times, and then halve that quite easily:

I also have a SQP Mini (the one on the right) arriving any day now. It's really cute. I already have the big version.

It's meant to be small enough to fill dynavaps, and is really good for accurately eyeballing doses.

The filter would trap a lot of the juicy cannabinoids if it's pre your lung. If you exhaled into an active carbon filter setup afterwards, that can trap and contain a lot of the stinkiness if that's what you are concerned about.

you should make a plague doctor gasmask bong to go with your weed apothecary set

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Vampire Panties posted:

you should make a plague doctor gasmask bong to go with your weed apothecary set

They exist already to buy. Lots of options available:

you are more careful with weed than goons with tha joose

I've just discovered how much I can squeeze out of the tiniest amounts, and 0.02-0.04g spread out in evenly the Flowerpot's Shovelhead bowl @ 565F seems to hit peak efficiency for me. Using less weed means I save more money, allowing me to invest in a greater variety of strains and toys. So yeah, I'm valuing every tiny blim at the moment. It's a change from the hedonistic macrodosing 3-5g a day binge that I had over Xmas.

The other trick I've found for my own personal needs is variety., Having tiny hits of constantly changing strains seems to work for me. I still get the medicinal and recreational effects that I need, and my overall usage doesn't seem to increase.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Mar 22, 2024

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I did a couple of gas mask hits long ago. They hit real different.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

that's how I plan to get through the fallout future

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

fuctifino posted:

They exist already to buy. Lots of options available:

Plague Doctors were from the era of the bubonic plague, the mask had a big nose resembling a bird beak.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

the beak was full of herb

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Hellblazer187 posted:

I thought the activated carbon got more of the bad stuff than the good stuff, netting a smoother smoke. But honestly, idk.

I have a silicone ash catcher I filled with activated carbon from a pet store. I miss waterfall bongs but I can't handle that level of smoke. Anyways, maybe I'll try it, if I feel like. But probably I'll just keep vaping.

I did it. It worked. I dunno maybe I did filter out some thc but I also definitely got, uh, a lot of it.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Breakfast update:

Six down, twelve to go :toot:

e: I'm now on the ice cream course

e2: Just like climbing everest, there seems to be less oxygen the higher I get. The last three steps are going to be the hardest.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Mar 22, 2024

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

We will remember your sacrifice :patriot:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Waffle! posted:

We will remember your sacrifice :patriot:

Thank you friend. With your support I managed to push through:

~0.64g of :420: in 16 equal measured doses of individual high end strains, dosed using a Flowerpot F0 ball vape and Shovelhead bowl.

I haven't felt this beautifully medicated for a very long time. I've had days where I've vaped far more than I have right now, and I constantly have salads... but there was something about this journey that was loving amazing. :toot:

edit: I was so medicated I got the date wrong. lol

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Mar 23, 2024

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Let the weed trials begin

Only the strong shall survive

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

fuctifino posted:

edit: I was so medicated I got the date wrong. lol

sounds like it definitely worked

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Found a place in Mass that has $15 eighths and $100 oz. Hallelujah

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
I smoke weed. I grill burger. I watch bball.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Whooping Crabs posted:

Found a place in Mass that has $15 eighths and $100 oz. Hallelujah

where in mass?

032624_3fuckthispl
Mar 26, 2024

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Mar 26, 2024

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
in an act of sheer desperation I have gone back to the forbidden gas station pre rolls.

round 2 i guess.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
drat dude I'm sure someone could just mail you a couple of doobies

tetSUOOO
Mar 1, 2024
heh.... hehheh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

032624_3fuckthispl posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol, after 1000 probates this dummy is getting mad enough to put expletives in his username