Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Potables would be like weed lunchables, actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

if it was possible to make a lovely LSA tea from plant seeds when I was younger than it's possible to drink edibles

mystes
May 31, 2006

meat police posted:

if it was possible to make a lovely LSA tea from plant seeds when I was younger than it's possible to drink edibles
Tinctures exist, I think people were just commenting on whether the word edible would be appropriate for something you can drink

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
looking for something to do this weekend?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XFI9rk7lns

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
To me, the proper name for the thc sodas should be potions. Potion seems an appropriate name

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
The 100 mg ones are much too strong for you Traveller

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Potent potables?

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Potatobles

mystes
May 31, 2006

It's incredible that New Hampshire, which is apparently the only state that doesn't require adults to wear seat belts because ~freedom~, still hasn't legalized recreational weed

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

mystes posted:

It's incredible that New Hampshire, which is apparently the only state that doesn't require adults to wear seat belts because ~freedom~, still hasn't legalized recreational weed

not wearing seatbelts lines up more with age of consent than drug laws

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i remember when there was some kind of libertarian plan to "take over" new hampshire that was running ads on this very website. i guess some goons were involved?

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
go outside the weathers friggin great

Neodymium
Jun 23, 2012

dreezy posted:

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

dreezy posted:

Balmy 3°C here. Could get up to 8 or 10 by the afternoon!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dreezy posted:

I literally touched grass earlier today.

I knelt upon i, under the sun and sky, and I reached down....
and picked up all these rocks on my lawn. From winter shoveling.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
attention thread: I had an edible before a train ride and it took longer than I planned and now I'm rocking out on headphones in a train carriage that is rocking me back and forth and it's great

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
wigglin my wigglewaggle

gggggggggggggggggg

=============夭

gggggggggggggggggg

FLY LIKE A STAR OF JUSTICEEEEEEEEE

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

whats the best inexpensive thingy for a 1 gram cart of vape? i use some kind of old wulf, but its getting sticking and itsn't cleaning up... i think i need something else.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Sounds like a cart issue more than the battery.

Just get a cheapish one that doesn't have an adapter you need to screw on to charge it, you'll lose that poo poo in no time.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Wendigee posted:

whats the best inexpensive thingy for a 1 gram cart of vape? i use some kind of old wulf, but its getting sticking and itsn't cleaning up... i think i need something else.

here it's this style that some head shops rebrand as their own. i have one that's four years old!!!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Does anyone recycle spent vape carts? Is that a thing? Or are they all trash?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

redshirt posted:

Does anyone recycle spent vape carts? Is that a thing? Or are they all trash?

people recycle the batteries and CBs from single-users because they're LiPo's with USB and charging circuits built in for cheap, and if you want to go stronger gauge you can just resolder 2 wires. Good stuff to gently caress around with with arduinos and raspis.

carts? that's drug trash for the most part.

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

Wendigee posted:

There’s the pen-style ones like bag monkey mentioned, or for about $20 a Yocan Kodo Pro.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

There’s the pen-style ones like bag monkey mentioned, or for about $20 a Yocan Kodo Pro.

kodo pro is what is agreed upon as the best non-stick 510 thread vape, thank you for reminding me fam

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
I've refilled carts with distillate it works but I just rip dabs instead unless I'm u know, on the go

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

how would you describe a weed high to someone who has never experienced it?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Hellblazer187 posted:

that's hard because my first weed highs were profoundly psychedelic and now it's like taking a fuckin' Aleve

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Hellblazer187 posted:

Inner peace, relaxation, the ability to laugh at the dumbest movies ever made.

Tracers and stutters in my vision were cool at the time, but I don't get them anymore.

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Apr 23, 2024

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

when i first started smoking, like mrqwerty said, it was a more intense/trippy experience. the first couple times i had full on visual hallucinations, a sense of reality "flashing", a constant rush of weird thoughts/ideas

now as a regular smoker of many decades it is calming, aids with concentration especially when working on or listening to music, still enhances other senses like taste without being overwhelming, helpful when dealing with appetite loss/nausea due to anxiety, and ultimately results in sleepiness

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Comfy and sometimes tingly.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Earwicker posted:

when i first started smoking, like mrqwerty said, it was a more intense/trippy experience. the first couple times i had full on visual hallucinations, a sense of reality "flashing", a constant rush of weird thoughts/ideas

now as a regular smoker of many decades it is calming, aids with concentration especially when working on or listening to music, still enhances other senses like taste without being overwhelming, helpful when dealing with appetite loss/nausea due to anxiety, and ultimately results in sleepiness

it does a lot of that for me, but I guess as a person with Ehlers-Danlos it really just boils down to "if I take naproxen and smoke weed my life is measurably better than if I don't take either or just take one, because my life is joint pain" and naproxen works so much goddamn better for me than ibuprofen, especially combined with weed

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Hellblazer187 posted:

It tingles your brain in such a way that it makes movies super interesting

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

yeah, tingly is a good word I think applies to a lot of weed experiences.

Do you friends get the thing where you laugh so hard you get to the edge of losing consciousness but then your face tingles and you're back? I love that feeling.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I've described it to someone before as impeding or turning off your short term memory. Things seem funnier because you get to experience the joke a couple times. Thoughts slip away easier, become harder to hold onto. Anxiety lessens because you have more trouble focusing on anxious thoughts. Also why some people get paranoid, it often seems like you just missed something, forgot something, so you get little deja vu spikes and light confusion. Presumably why it works well with PTSD. Helping intrusive thoughts pass and avoid constant retraumatization. And then with sleep as well. Dreams are made of your short term memories mostly. Constant stress dreams go away because there's less source to draw the dreaming from.

Everything is a little softer. Like wrapping your mind in cotton. Some people find clearing out all the other stuff helps them focus. Experiences seems more like the first time so they can feel richer and deeper.

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I thought I saw a million bugs on my wall last night while half asleep. I haven't had dph in a few days, so it's just weed and/or exhaustion that did it. I was itchy and I looked at the wall and there were a bunch of tiny bugs but then I touched the wall and there were no bugs and then I kinda looked closer and saw that there weren't any bugs. But I saw them. Maybe there were bugs. I don't know. I've never had that experience from weed and I do live in the loving jungle so maybe I had some tiny jungle bugs crawling on me, biting me, infecting me.

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Wendigee posted:

this style has worked the best for me. you don't need to push any buttons, just take a drag and it works. you don't put your mouth on the cart itself so it doesn't get too gunky. charges with type c and lasts a long time. there is a button at the bottom to do the normal functions but you can do a quick drag instead of a button press. i have the orange strio one and it cost me $20, but there are other brands making the same thing

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
stay safe apothecary weed elf

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
bugs on your walls? that ain't a side effect of weed. It sounds like you got GHOSTS.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

I remember thinking weed highs were all about my mind making connections it might not normally, which ends up in lots of unexpected humor and creativity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Snowy posted:

I remember thinking weed highs were all about my mind making connections it might not normally, which ends up in lots of unexpected humor and creativity

this is a big one for me, but add on "and contemplation"