Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
stress disorder maybe? you seem stressed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

mystes posted:

I mean basically your options are 1) don't worry about it or 2) try to quit temporarily to see if it's causing the brain fog. If you're stressed out about it and you try to quit and you can't it's probably fair to describe it as a "disorder" regardless of whether it's actually causing the brain fog?

yes, that's essentially where I'm at.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

stress disorder maybe? you seem stressed

Oh drat I better smoke a weed about it

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
hell yeah

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i've totally embraced the lotus eater ethos

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

dee eight posted:

i've totally embraced the lotus eater ethos

I usually want corn chips and pretzels

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Give me the straight dope: How bad are vape carts for you? Are there toxic metals? Uranium? Asbestos?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I usually want corn chips and pretzels

just every now and then, not too often, i gotta have one of those strawberry candies with the gooey inside

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

There's arsenic.

No wait, that's from the nearby gold mine. Disregard.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

There's arsenic.

No wait, that's from the nearby gold mine. Disregard.

I know the mercury comes from my haberdashery side hustle...

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

redshirt posted:

Give me the straight dope: How bad are vape carts for you? Are there toxic metals? Uranium? Asbestos?
FWIW dispensaries here test concentrates for heavy metals in addition to other things.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
set your bong to stun

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i think if carts contained uranium they would probably be a lot more expensive

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
im driftinnn

smoking out my pipe

Phat Phingers fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Apr 27, 2024

Karl Welzein
Apr 15, 2022

Every time I start to worry about what’s in the carts, I think about all of the years of buying weed from strangers with no information on source, strain, or anything else past it being “weed”

And then the dispensary carts with their labs and paperwork seem a lot less scary

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
These gummies are pretty awesome :unsmith:

Got me realizing some of my problems in life are being caused by chronic back pain. Now I just need to figure out what to do about it.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Sounds like you need a backeotomy.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Just get a herb vape if you're worried about mystery vape juice impurities

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I was thinking more about the actual "vaping" process, like the coils that heat up. Sometimes when the vape cart is almost empty, there can be a distinctive metallic flavor.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

redshirt posted:

I was thinking more about the actual "vaping" process, like the coils that heat up. Sometimes when the vape cart is almost empty, there can be a distinctive metallic flavor.

You don't have to smoke it til it's dry OP

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

The Grimace posted:

These gummies are pretty awesome :unsmith:

Got me realizing some of my problems in life are being caused by chronic back pain. Now I just need to figure out what to do about it.

one real easy thing is to get a pullup bar and just hang from it for like 30 seconds, lets my back stretch out and relax esp. the lower back

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Fauxshiz posted:

You don't have to smoke it til it's dry OP

At $60 a cart you bet your rear end I'm sucking that bitch dry.

:crnasickos:

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
life is beautiful

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
I bought an aluminum Brilliant Cuts Grinder. I am shocked at how much better it works than the old cheapy I have been using for years.

I couldn't bring my self to spring for the stainless one, but maybe I should have.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Phat Phingers posted:

life is beautiful

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
One (1) ounce of Blue Dream
One (1) half ounce of Iced Kush
One (1) quarter ounce of Breath Mintz
Eight (8) 200mg edibles

Feelin good

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
all that at once you'd better be feelin good

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Mozi posted:

All that at once and I wouldn't be feeling a drat thing.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mozi posted:

Just finished the quarter ounce, on to the half

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Mozi posted:

Stay on target

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I generally stock up rather than doing a bunch of small trips because I don’t wanna worry about making time to hit the dispo. I’m probably good through end of May by my wagers

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

i love having the ability to walk to the corner weed store so i don't need to keep a huge stockpile

sometimes i go to a store uptown for the bogo chocolate bars but i usually incorporate stops at the booze and grocery stores too

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

What does "BOGO" mean?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Buy one get one.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sedgr posted:

Buy one get one.

TY

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Sedgr posted:

Buy one get one.

it's actually buy 2 get 1 but i'm under the impression bogo is causually accepted as "a deal you get when you buy a thing and get more of the thing" without specifically being 1:1

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.

dee eight posted:

it's actually buy 2 get 1 but i'm under the impression bogo is causually accepted as "a deal you get when you buy a thing and get more of the thing" without specifically being 1:1

buy one get one for a penny is one ive seen, presumably for "reasons" but perhaps for no reason at all

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

dee eight posted:

i love having the ability to walk to the corner weed store so i don't need to keep a huge stockpile

sometimes i go to a store uptown for the bogo chocolate bars but i usually incorporate stops at the booze and grocery stores too

I keep stock bc it’s just one less thing to thing about and I found ways to store poo poo :shrug: it’s not a big deal for me tbh

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

dee eight posted:

It probably is but I would specifically call those a 'twofer'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I propose we change it to BOGO: Buy One(+) Get Offer. Where One(+) represents an X value with a minimum of one but potentially other requirements and where the result of buying that X amount results in receiving some offered reward be that additional units, percentage price reductions, free gifts etc.

Gavel, gavel, gavel.