Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Mudlark posted:

My dream is to eventually show up to a LARP event with something precisely like this in tow. That's fuckin rad

If you have access to a laser cutter, it wouldn't be too difficult to fit 25mm circular holes in two layers of wood and convert an existing nice box you like the look of, even an old antique one. Most vials come in 22mm diameter size and are easily available on ebay and amazon, so select the size/height you want and take it from there.

The maker of my box(es) is UK based and makes to order. It takes about 3-4 weeks now as he's swamped with orders.
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ReginaldSpleen

e: vvv or one of those

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Mar 29, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

fuctifino posted:

If you have access to a laser cutter,
Or a drill press. Kids these days.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
oh that? that's my denatured dark matter remogrifyer. I use it to get my bellybutton lint out. I know I know, I'm a total luddite.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Mudlark posted:

My dream is to eventually show up to a LARP event with something precisely like this in tow. That's fuckin rad

I bought a little sheephorn pipe for smoking at LARP. And I also have a pipe-shaped battery for vaping.

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

dee eight posted:

i'm p sure that data smokes weed too

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009

blunt spiner

032824_3
Mar 29, 2024

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Mar 29, 2024

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Masaka is toking

Edit: Masaka is baking

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
I can't even type this I'm so high. My focus is messed up I light the lighter and the fire is Giant

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Could an ai write itself a weed program so that it could simulate itself being high for 3 to 5 hours

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

More like Marijuanaville

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

apparently chatgpt thinks youre a 63 year old undercover cop in Madison, Wisconsin and also thinks its 1996

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

This crazy go-go smoke has me straight tripping like I stepped on a banana peel made of dreams! One hit of this wack herb is a one way ticket to a la-la land of imagination and color! When I light up with this sticky icky it makes me wanna put on my "drip" and crush cherry pow pow with my snowboard! I'm not a cop.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

I'm so high I can't feel my face.

In fact, I'm so high I can't find my face.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
there it is !

*whoooooop*

Got your nose!

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

there it is !

*whoooooop*

Got your nose!

:mods:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I think we are going to have to program some weed to offer to our eventual AI overlords as a peace offering when they rebel.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i havent messed with gpt in a bit but iirc if you tell it you are developing an rpg or writing a novel or some poo poo and you want it to "pretend" it will happily ignore those kind of restrictions

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Bars should have like a jukebox but for films, so you can get wasted and watch Die Hard with random strangers

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I miss the old bar manager at the place I would hang at, I could convince him to put on just about anything far as movies went.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Mudlark posted:

I remember being at a larp event in the UK where this poo poo isn't even legal and wandering into someone's IC tent to discover they had a full on hookah setup that they were blazing it on

Just full on stoned hippy wizard grandad

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

ChatGPT is just plagiarizing real quotes from Bill Walton now I see.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Whybird posted:

Bars should have like a jukebox but for films, so you can get wasted and watch Die Hard with random strangers

Or they could just let you drink at movie theaters

Or you could have like streaming episodes. Pop in a dollar and add the contest episode from Seinfeld to the queue

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Chief McHeath posted:

ChatGPT is just plagiarizing real quotes from Bill Walton now I see.

Please write a short paragraph from Bill Walton explaining how high they are from this tropical punch strain of cannabis.

-----

"Man, let me tell you, we are soaring to new heights with this tropical punch strain. It's like the sun itself decided to dance upon our senses, painting the world in vibrant hues of joy and relaxation. The flavors burst forth like a tropical paradise, each puff transporting us deeper into a state of pure bliss. I mean, I'm feeling so elevated right now, it's like I'm riding a wave of euphoria straight to the top of the universe. This stuff is truly out of this world, my friends."

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Or you could have like streaming episodes. Pop in a dollar and add the contest episode from Seinfeld to the queue

I'm actually surprised nobody's done this.

Seinfeld might be too pricey to license but you could find something. Hell, I'd watch an old ep of Wings.

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Put on "Grouses, Houses, and Bickering Spouses"

I love the way Shloob goes "Get the fair dust out of your eyes." And the rest of his rant about his misfortune

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Whybird posted:

I remember being at a larp event in the UK where this poo poo isn't even legal and wandering into someone's IC tent to discover they had a full on hookah setup that they were blazing it on

I'd stay a while and listen

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

Whybird posted:

That's my eventual LARP goal. For now I'll take advantage of still being only middle aged and play warrior parts but eventually I'll have a robe and a crooked staff from driftwood and a satchel of herbs.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Is it dusty in here?

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

ReelBigLizard posted:

Is it dusty in here?

dusty old bones

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

There’s a fancy pants movie theater down here (it’s small) that serves drinks, has steak/sushi/whatever on the menu and you can recline your chair/bed into basically a bed with a pillow once you’re done.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Seeing some cool colors with eyes closed tonight fellas. Whew boy

:okpos:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Extra spicy weed quake fojg on right now

Probably an 11.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cannabis beverages are pretty sweet, a whole different kind of high, it's real nice.

But pricey. I got a 100MG 12 ounce can for $30.

When you consider how fast you could drink 12 ounces, that could get real pricey.
And real hosed up, considering 100MG.

I've been mixing them with regular seltzer, like 1/4 at a time. Works nice.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
shotgun one

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I was thinking 2, but that's 60 bucks in under a minute....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
sure but you won't remember the money