Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

gently caress yeah and I can use all the money im saving by living in a trailer on weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
This is my first week back in the field after being off work for the winter and going from smoking all day every day to only in the evenings after hard labor was a noticeable tolerance difference with the same weed and same consumption method. Accidentally high as gently caress, its been a great week.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
I'm going to Michigan for the first time next month for work. I hope I like it because I want that pure Michigan pot smoke in my life

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
I've made it to Michigan for the first time. Now that I'm not driving on its "roads", its kinda the poo poo

830am high as gently caress

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
Long weed exists you just have to take a t break :(

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
The Solo 2 does not have removable batteries in the way the Air does. You've gotta plug it in.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized
Do y'all ever get a little rush right after you eat some gummies? Kinda like when the whiskey hits the bottom and you get the fire.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Mozi posted:

take all 10 and report back

This is the way

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

you are 20x more attractive when high as well so go talk to some girls

Be careful though I think this is strain dependent

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Dick Fontaine posted:

got that air filter goo all cooked down. flows like honey. smells and tastes like a liquid melange of cannabis snobbery. complex and floral. has a deep grassiness that builds from just the slightest echo of a note of chlorophyll. no stank whatsoever

ingested a pea sized dab about an hour ago and i’m already feeling it hard. weirdest vibe i’ve ever gotten off weed. very cerebral. don’t feel stoned at all but i am high as balls. lots of visuals. definitely not a full-spectrum compound. feels kind of like what you get with ABV, but in the opposite direction. not sure what’s in there, but there’s a lot of it

unexpectedly hallucinogenic. having a great (if weird) time myself, but would not recommend for inexperienced psychonauts. had no clue weed could get you into this kind of weird zone, and i smoke a lot of weed. no body high. feels like i swallowed an entire bottle of crazy pills

not what i expected at all. not sure if i would do this again

My guy they sell weed in stores now please stop smoking air filter gunk

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

Carth Dookie posted:

Whatever direction you think this goes, you're wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGhcSupkNs8

I'm still only halfway through but what the gently caress have you done to me

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

MrQwerty posted:

Just smoked some good weed and listened ro God Luck and Good Speed :coal:

Get on down to Monkey Junction next

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

fuctifino posted:

I relented and ordered a second slightly different style box:

I'm going to use this one for the bestest of top shelf strains, hashes and extracts

You are my favorite stoner. Just fuckin' living right.

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

redshirt posted:

I was thinking more about the actual "vaping" process, like the coils that heat up. Sometimes when the vape cart is almost empty, there can be a distinctive metallic flavor.

You don't have to smoke it til it's dry OP

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

dee eight posted:

relive your hs days and go smoke at the far end of the parking lot

This is how I do it at hotels everywhere. Get out of people's way and no one gives a gently caress just don't make em smell it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fauxshiz
Jan 3, 2007
Jumbo Sized

dreezy posted:

i love sweet baby rays more than life itself

Sweet Baby Haze strain when