Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i need to buy from my guy soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

the West Indian Parade was super lame this year because no one showed up. somebody rolled a spliff and gave it to me, though, so it wasn't a total loss. the weed quality was poo poo but i haven't smoked in about a month, so it did the job

about to smoke again now since i still have a little less than half left

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Moridin920 posted:

spliffs are haram

passing someone a spliff without telling them it is a spliff: extremely haram
i saw them roll tobacco into it, they did it in front of me. i hated the concept of mixing tobacco and weed, and i still don't really like it, but a lot of my summer of 2014 was smoking blunts mixed with tobacco on stoops, so it does give me some positive memories

BONGHITZ posted:

What goes on at the west Indian parade?
a lot more people that drink openly and smoke weed openly, also lots of women jamming their asses into men's groins. hardly anyone was there around noon when i was there

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Sep 7, 2016

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

ate half of a small banana weed muffin. don't feel all that high but i also don't wanna move, getting mixed signals

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

update: eating the second half, i wanna feel more lazy

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Y-Hat posted:

update: eating the second half, i wanna feel more lazy
this was a bad idea, i tried going to sleep while high on this and i couldn't because my anxieties and fears were keeping me up. also i had wicked cottonmouth. still good weed though, just don't sleep with it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

stealthdozer posted:

i have never done a weed
you should at least try it. some people have different reactions to it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

bought some from my guy on friday. was supposed to meet him in manhattan but he changed his mind and gave me extra weed for my troubles. not the best i've gotten from him but still pretty drat good, may smoke some after finishing this beer

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

my dad thinks that weed will be legal everywhere soon. i'm inclined to agree with him

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

someone in the next apartment complained about me smoking weed so it's time to learn how to roll and smoke outside where no one gives a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i've smoked in my bathroom before with the shower on, putting a towel over the crack, and using lots of febreze after. usually it works but i didn't do a good enough job this most recent time

alternatively i'll just smoke outside because no one in NYC gives a poo poo if you're openly smoking. time to learn how to roll