Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
some people tell me that i need help

some people can gently caress off and go to hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

OctoberBlues posted:

I've got some nice oil but I can't vape this week because my gf's mother is visiting and staying with us and I don't want her to think I am a degenerate.

the trick is to meet them for the first time while high so they think you just look like that

works on teachers/employers too

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

tenspott posted:

Glad it's still a federal offense. I hope it stays that way and weed addicts keep getting locked up, even after they overdose.

this post is a federal offense

OctoberBlues posted:

I did that in college, it was hard work.

greatness requires sacrifice

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

sorry but wakeup check call, something called the "real" world that you stoned nerds dont even know about but its waiting outside your door, waiting to chew you up and spit you out and you wont even know whats happening because yourll be too drat medicated to notice. heh

michael phelps smokes weed

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

yogizh posted:

[Method Man]
Doc, what's really good?
Got that bush and that Backwood, light up in any hood
Yup, I'm that hood, my brother, love me some Cali kush
Never thought that little bush in that baggie would have me hooked
I'm a pothead, everyone look, and point your fingers
At the bad guys, with the cottonmouths and glass eyes
Huh, gently caress it, I'm that high, I'm blowing smoke clouds
Got my head in the clouds, gently caress it, I'm that fly
Doc, what's up, nigga?

[Redman]
Yo, you know how I bust
Find me drunk, hosed up at the Cannabis Cup
For those who don't smoke, get the middle finger up
You smoke more than us, nigga, it's beginner's luck
My truck, ride with 5-0 eyes on it
It's like the blunt, when you ain't got five on it
I challenge any opponent, who wanna smoke?
We can puff til our voice get lower than Tone Loc, like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAS8QUcTWl8

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

You ever come across a nug so beautiful that you don't want to smoke it?

all the time

it's the only way to fly

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

me neither. it's a highly diluted high i think it's the difference between like only getting THC from vaping vs. THC+all the other cannabinoidies things from the actual smoke ? i dunno it's been a min since my TCC days

Same. I think you're onto something with the cannabinoid thing because I knew someone who would save all the vaped weed and turn it into edibles and they still got you reeeeal high.

I have a little vape pen thing for sneaky toking, though I haven't gotten a cartridge from the club for it in months.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol i can just get weed delivered now by the weed store

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
that's pretty savage and backward right there lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
first time I was trying to buy weed in Germany I was walking around the park 'known for drugs' thinking "this can't possibly be a real thing" but after a bit I found a dude whose eyes were just straight bloodshot and I took my headphones off and looking pointedly at him and he looked at me and I said 'marijuana?' and he gestured me into the bushes where there was basically a little drug mart going on lol

wasn't bad either.

could not for the life of me find a bong that didn't have a carb on the bottom part of it wtf is the point of that idiot poo poo exactly just take the slide out stupid loving europeans. how do you lean back and chill with a bong that has a hole an inch above the water

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Boomstick Quaid posted:

My doctor dropped that he was gonna piss test me in three months two months ago and it has been a summer of discontent

why is your doctor drug testing you?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
we used those dryer sheet things too and I was the only one insisting they didn't do poo poo all and we should stop using them

I hated the way the dryer sheet smell lingered in my nose

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i was made for loving you baby

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
just at an edible

still at work

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
why would the dentist care lol he's prolly inhaling the NO2 when no one is looking

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

nawcom posted:

sup weed goons

me before every gibbis post:

i want majora's mask

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

that's a good one

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i'm pretty sure mods stopped caring about illegal poo poo in GBS a while ago idk

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
man i could go for some blow right now

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Weed Dad posted:

Holy poo poo I don't know how you guys do this. I would be way too paranoid anticipating delivery.

Unless you're getting in bulk or distributing it's not really worth their time to pursue you.

Typically what happens is if the package is intercepted they just take your drugs and put a note in there saying they took your drugs; assuming you're not messing with customs (buy domestic). If that happens maybe you should switch addresses because your plausible deniability of "I can't control what gets mailed to me" is not as good if there's a pattern but ain't nobody gonna come arrest you because they found an eighth in a package coming to you.

ymmv

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Aug 31, 2016

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It'd definitely be my last resort.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Mailorder weed is the most retarded and depressing thing ive ever heard. Do you work from home too? Congratulations you never have to leave the house ever again and can be content with developing severe social anxiety and depressive issues!! Lets completely remove all social aspects of smoking, because I cant stand being without weed for even one second.

i was in a foreign country for 2 years and the nearest weed hookups were a 2 hour train ride away (just to get there) and no one in the city I was in smoked weed as far as I could tell

:shrug:

sounds like you should smoke a bowl imo

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i may need to stop smoking as much bc im definitely hard for men too often now

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think eating all those bratwursts in germany did something to me cuz i just want weiners in my mouth all the time now

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

the great deceiver posted:

but if you continue to burn up de herbs........we gwana burn down de cane fields

hey i was just listening to the eek a mouse version of this this morning

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

psychokitty posted:

i should shoot self?

full of drugs?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bout to smoke a victory bowl

thanks SWHC

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you're a bad man and i don't like you :(

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
can you get more weed?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

reallivedinosaur posted:

who wants to get high and play dark souls

i just fought that one chick lmao he totally hosed me up

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

gravv bong imho get mad hosed

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

all the good poo poo here has been kiefed out it fuckin sucks

does this mean dudes are like taking the frost off your weed before they give it to you cuz

:wow:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
usually when i go into the club now and they start going 'what are you lookin for we gots this and that strain and indicasativahybrid whatever' and I just sigh and go 'just give me the strongest poo poo you have idc what it is'

they usually smile and do a half nod and hook it up

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
spliffs are haram

passing someone a spliff without telling them it is a spliff: extremely haram

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Biplane posted:

What the gently caress is a spliff

tobacco + weed in a joint

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i've met people who smoke chopped up tobacco + weed from bongs

I've met people who smoke chopped up cigarette tobacco ONLY in bongs and call those bowls 'slappies'

I hate it

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

“Clearly it wasn’t a bong at all,” pointed out one of his friends when interviewed by local journalists,

lmao

e: lol that site

quote:

The Harambe meme has claimed its first known human victim after a 23-year old Roslindale man passed away overnight due to septic shock caused by a homemade tattoo. The man, who has been named as Richard O’Connor, had been in hospital for over one week after his self-drawn tattoo became infected.

“He spends a lot of time on his computer,” she told journalists, adding that he purchased a Harambe T-shirt which he wore throughout most of summer. “My husband and I couldn’t understand why he was so fascinated with this gorilla. I guess it’s just an internet thing.”

nbeknownst to his parents, the young man purchased a do-it-yourself tattoo kit from Craigslist after a local tattoo parlour refused his request to tattoo a caricature of Harambe on his penis.

“I could see where he was coming from,” said the tattoo parlour owner, who refused to be identified. “I get the whole ‘dicks out’ thing, it’s kinda funny. But penis tattoos are pretty dangerous, and there’s a much higher risk of infection. Not to mention, they hurt like hell. I told him to get it somewhere else, like on his back or cheek, but he wouldn’t listen.”

“I asked him: what were you doing down there,” and he just told me, “Nothing, Mom.” However, his mother later discovered that he’d spent the time in the basement drawing a crude tattoo of Harambe’s face onto the head of his penis.

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Sep 8, 2016

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mariana Horchata posted:

just chill and avoid checking the tracking # 500 times a day because that can cause a red flag (esp if USPS since that has been confirmed in the past as a real thing, so just use auto updates instead if not already)

lol man I remember just fuckin staring down the Deutsche Post lady when she would come up to the apartment mailbox thing

fiendin

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
goddamn it's great smoking a bowl and listening to run the jewels

Skilleddk posted:

my hands are super shaky and i cant roll a proper joint. friends laugh at me. what can i do

yeah just get a rolling machine for like $2-5

Used one for a long time and no one ever really talked poo poo on me, esp not when the perfectly rolled J popped out. Looks like a cigarette. They've got the extra long rollers too which are dope.

Smoked one of the long ones in front of a restaurant while waiting for food and people just thought it was a clove cigarette bc people are stupid assholes lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Eazy E is dope as gently caress in 2016 too

quote:

Laid back as I blow a fat sack
Hittin switches for them bitches, hittin corners in a Cadillac
So take a ride on tha ruthless side
with the E to the A-Z-why

could release this poo poo today and it'd be better than 95% of the garbage on the radio

quote:

And it's been like that since I was a BG
"It's the E, " that's what they scream when they see me
Mama said it'd be days like this
Fools screamin that I put em in a twist
Thought you had it bad, is really all good
If the homies only knew in the hood
That you was gettin done like a two dollar hoe
It's just a lil something from the E tah let you know...

quote:

It's still the C-P-T, nuthin more, nuthin less
On a quest to put that bomb in my chest

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Sep 11, 2016