Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

here's a cool reaction pic for when someone says something crazy itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

dear narcs: don't read this freakin' thread !!

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

#wwcw weed women crush wednesday

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

JiveHonky posted:

sorry but wakeup check call, something called the "real" world that you stoned nerds dont even know about but its waiting outside your door, waiting to chew you up and spit you out and you wont even know whats happening because yourll be too drat medicated to notice. heh

umm richard branson smokes weed so nice try bub !

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

thathonkey posted:

i need at least a zzzzzzzzip son

feel u

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

y'all ever vape with an ez bake oven ?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

roymorrison posted:

yewwww what up bros i like to light up after a good surf and just think about waves expanding into infinity. that poo poo is controlled by the universe and i'm just riding it man, mainlining those gravitational influences yewwwyewww

ha jk man that ish is tite

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

a zip and a double cup im gettin im gettin high as heck

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

secret smoker.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

im a lobbyist for Big Marijuana ama

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

OctoberBlues posted:

Man, not only do dispensaries sell loving marijuana, they also have the best customer service ever.

Yesterday I tried to use my vape pen and I just wasn't getting any vapor. I took it into the shop and they didn't even ask for a receipt or anything, they just replaced the battery free of charge. So I took it home, tried it, and it still didn't loving work. So I took it back and told them and they were like oh, it must be the cartridge itself. So then they replaced that free of charge, even though I had already used some of it. So now I have a brand new vape pen and a brand new battery that cost me nothing and it took like 20 minutes with absolutely no hassle whatsoever.

the future's so bright, i gotta wear shades brotha

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

let's get lifted

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

heck ya my man

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

TANSTAAFQ

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

sometimes my jokes can be...........................................................................a little heady

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

in a kush coma finna take a nap

:420::rznv::420:

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

the great deceiver posted:

woah bro you need to chill out and smoke some weed

thats what im sayin B

Matey