Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i smoke weed everyday and im fuckin proud of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Protagonist posted:

Just chilling on my deck downing a Mickys and puffin on a doob and the awesome old Latino lady down stairs just shows up with most of a bag of tortilla chips and homemade salsa and it's like sometimes the universe just aligns ya know?

i believe thats what those middle eastern fellows call kismet friend

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
ive been up for 12hrs and still havent had a puff yet...think im gonna have a few drinks first and then get ripped...hopefully get some decent sleep tonight

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

a dog from hell posted:

Inebriated sleep is good for the soul but bad for the body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rogvlB2SP4k

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
weed is currently in a golden age in case u havent heard get it get it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Matey posted:

im a lobbyist for Big Marijuana ama

same but strictly pro bono

anyways time to pack a bowl and get shifted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy3r_RFhvsM

:q:

fat rappers = best rappers

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 03:14 on Aug 26, 2016

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

OctoberBlues posted:

There's definitely a satisfaction from smoking a bowl that you do not get from the vape pen, but it seems to get me very high and it's discreet, so I like it. Of course if they all just stop working like that last one, I will no longer like them.

i much prefer to vape day to day but because of that when i do actually smoke i get immediate effects that even edibles at their peak dont bring to the table, of course not all of these are good effects (ie. the last time i smoked a huge joint while out walking around with a friend i lost the ability to speak because i guess my mouth was so dry and then sounded like i could be having a stroke) but they are strong effects and great if u strictly want to get hosed up. ideally the best way to go about it all imo is prob mixing up between edibles/smoking/vape. also smoking tends to make me feel gross and eventually paranoid in time and vaping does not at all

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
sleep deprivation makes for some interesting times, but tbh once the visuals start ur best trying to sleep before u get urself into trouble, esp if u have already been there before

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
currently preparing edibles for immediate consumption upon waking tomorrow (hungover) and have a bunch of boring errands to take care of before i can get smashed at a pool party all night long

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
the first time i finally got high i erupted out of a hotboxed shed poo poo the door behind me and fell backfirst to the cool dew covered suburban grass on the morning of the 4th of July and just gazed at the sky and stars before me for some amount of time until i was found. my only regret is if i should have held out in the shed for a few hits longer but it thin i did ok

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

The Protagonist posted:

didja guys ever think about the fact that, ya know, being stoned is a privilege and most folks wake up sober with no way to get stoned and there are to this day huge powerful bureaucracies that operate on the onus of preventing even being stoned?

well i do, if you're in a backwards state or country give your dude a brief hug and thank him for taking on the risk to keep you high

my boy always donates his huge mason jars full of abv (already been vaped) bud and scrapings of his rig to cancer patients who cant afford to pick up from the dispensary or acquire a card

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
8am and im already high as hell on edibles should be a hell of a day schomer shabbas

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

sunday funday

:q:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Frog Act posted:

whats this

solventless rosin extract made into a flavoured agave based syrup, 300mg thc a bottle...its the greatest

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
has anybody ever smoked 9 Pound Hammer?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

el B posted:

What's the matter, you sissies don't get high on Monday mornings? Guess you're not about that life

sry but I gotta go to the dentist in an hour

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
left work 3hrs ago but still on the clock atm, making dirty sprite #2 and gonna eat a roast beef sandwich rn

Jestery posted:

Update: I survived smoking weed last night

u should dab then

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
just picked up a fresh bag of maine homegrown bruce banner #9 gonna get terminally chill rn ok

anybody ever get so high they become able to speak in a Jamaican patois? well thats on my list of things to do

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
what about Snow? is that considered problematic nowadays?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3dmAo4HXLs

^ im talking more like that instead of Rob Ford

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
smoke the vote

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i only have one pipe, it's a wooden (teak) vaporgenie that i love very much - but i am considering trying another electric vape (i had two a vaped nano v2s, which both only last a few months before going to poo poo) which but theres so many choices so idk what i want. ideally it would be something that uses convection, stealthy for public use, and capable of vaping both flower and hash/oils...any recommendations? I like Storz & Bickel's stuff and have considered the Crafty but it might be overkill and too much $$$ for what it is. also i dont like how a lot of electronic vapes hit (ie. PAX or Firefly) and have trouble getting massive puffs of vapor off them like i do with the VG so thats another reason im wary about buying one before trying it

wood can be a pain in the rear end vs. glass but goddamn is it ever class as gently caress, i dont usually go very dark with my bowls tho so it tends to stay unclogged and fresh tasting for months on end with little maintenance required

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Sep 1, 2016

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i was rippin bowls behind a hotel dumpster the other night at 4am, it was a great way to reunite with old friends who i havent chilled with in 5-10yrs. we all came to a conclusion that our best high times ever were when we were kids secretly puffing in the basement late at night :420:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i ate about 1.5g of lightly vaped homegrown abv last nite and got absolutely plowed for hours. woke up almost 12hrs later feeling like i was on ativan/valium and just wanted to stare the ceiling instead of getting up to go about my day

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
drat not too shabby for dispensary prices, which state?

even with a license to chill in MA u are still better off getting ur flowers from the underground (or of course a 'caretaker') and nobody else i kno with one ever does unless theres a drought going on...i cant wait to see how badly they gently caress up 'legalization' on the basis of how much they hosed up MMJ. Rhode Island on the other hand is fantastic in terms of MMJ and u are better off crossing the border and doing a little bit of bootlegging

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Sep 10, 2016

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
niiice! u guys really seem to have knocked it out of the park and set the standard for the country

so the 'Freedom Rally' is coming up next weekend in Boston...it's never really been my scene in the past (esp prior to decriminalization/MMJ) but i was told that this year fkn Method Man and Redman are doing a free show so that means u can bet ur bum ya mo b there dabbed out getting crazy in the coconut and sipping dirty sprites full of rosin syrup all afternoon (one of the best edible highs ever imo, u would think ur on oxy or something when it kicks in...just incredible)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kUvX-Uwrzo

tikaaaaaaaal

psychokitty posted:

im concerned about my darkweb order :(

just chill and avoid checking the tracking # 500 times a day because that can cause a red flag (esp if USPS since that has been confirmed in the past as a real thing, so just use auto updates instead if not already)

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Sep 10, 2016

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Moridin920 posted:

lol man I remember just fuckin staring down the Deutsche Post lady when she would come up to the apartment mailbox thing

fiendin

speaking of a douche post

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

el B posted:

Aw cmon. Here hit this

*passes e-doobie~~~~~~~*

nah im just bustin balls cause thats how i do when i get high with friends.

last time i smoked a doobe tho i was already thirsty and had no drink on me because i was out walking around late at night with a friend and about 15min after had the kottonmouth so bad i lost the ability to speak intelligibly and had to excuse myself and go home because further conversation became p much impossible

also earlier yesterday afternoon i once again walked past a group of young adults with special needs presumably on a little stroll of their own and almost totally lost it in front of them since i was super tired and had a bit of a head stone so i was especially slap-happy and one them kept doing what i can only describe as a very loud retarded fat albert impression going "HEY-HEY-HEY"

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Sep 10, 2016

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
well i think the professionals are likely right about weed not being ideal for a still developing brain (esp under 18yos) but really whogivesashit about this if its effective at making a child with leukemia comfortable and able to hold down food again or prevents another from having 50 seizures a day (also im p sure CBD is entirely safe compared to THC). i also vape weed instead of smoke it because its much more nice and smooth that way

Zzulu posted:

Just reading this thread and lookin at the posters in it should make you want to stay away from weed 4ever

You don't like rap music. You don't know what you're missing.

ur a country fan...

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Sep 10, 2016

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

this weekend is gonna own (but pls dont rain and cancel :ohdear:)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Robot Randy posted:

if you got a real dirty grinder you can clean it with a bit of iso and toothpicks, then pour the the iso into a pyrex bowl and allow to evaporate. scrape the bowl out an smoke it and prepare for blast off

I need to do this asap

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im saving myself for this coming weekend and taking a bit of a T break since my vaporgenie also broke last saturday (thankfully i do have a new one due in by the end of the week since broken one was covered under warranty!)...well actually it still sort of works if i really want it to but its not worth the effort and id rather just lay low until the weekend anyways so no more than couple few puffs each day but im definitely putting my foot down regarding consuming absolutely ZERO edibles all week until then as well (i even had someone else temporarily hold them in escrow for me until then)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i tend to quickly develop a tolerance to edibles when used 2-3 consecutive days in a row that takes away some of that special semi-psychedelic and euphoric edible magic that i love so much - so i prefer to take a day or so off prior to pulling out the top shelf poo poo from the caregiver...but ill prob attempt to rip a bowl in an hour or so since there a definite lack of a cross tolerance between vaping/smoking/eating :420: or at least thats what ive found to be the case for myself ymmv

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Freestyle posted:

I hate smoking, but I LOVE being high. I've tried vaping, but I just can't achieve the same level of orbiting in outer space that I get from smoking. And edibles don't get me there either. I envy people who have near-psychedelic experiences on edibles.

definitely try to get ur hands on some edibles made from an extract like oil/rosin instead of the usual stuff made from cannabutter or abv, nothing but pure joy, energy, and good vibes without the heavy body load or potential edible freak out common to traditional homemade edibles (nothing wrong with those though at all, but imo just not ideal for doing anything outside of ur home or the couch for that matter esp in higher doses)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

personable decorum posted:

i inject the crack pipe into my vagine too :)

niiice

also dabs, do some dabs if u want to visit space

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
im gonna take a couple grams of abv and go get a pizza

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Zorodius posted:

come back and tell us what you got

margherita

so umami :weed:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dmitri-9 posted:

Edibles are more potent because your liver forms 11-OH-THC which is 7 times more active and better at crossing the blood brain barrier than THC

:love: that 11-OH-THC liver magick

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
buenos dias the weed thread, its been a long time i shouldnt have left u~

i love pot and smoke it everyday. great thred title btw fairly felt on that- neways lets get started

lol if ur changing ur shietty kids diaper rn or goin 2 church while im lying nude out on my deck in the warm morning sun watching Cow and Chicken and dabbin some hot globs on the half hour...also a very special edition to this mornings sesh menu is Clifford and plenty of it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZTOcSvu1Xw

#dinklife :420:

Caufman posted:

I like reefer because of the Cab Calloway song and because of this lady:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sChAzaXFX3A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT276wf7XP8

edit: whooops forgot to add the jam o the day

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Jul 2, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
got 3 ounces of 1:12 OG glycerin tincture, and i already drank one, methinks its gonna be one kooky nite - either that or pass out face down in a pillow with 3 fans on me and my vape/headphones in arms reach